Chapter Fifteen

The next morning I had woken up and was immediately in a good mood. It was Saturday meaning no classes, and i had a date with Fred. What could go wrong? I got ready for the day and quickly made my way to the great hall. It was early-ish so nobody was really awake or at least out of their dorms. Once i got to the great hall i saw Fred eating and so i went over to him. He was talking to Lee Jordan so i figured it was a bad time. I was going to go sit at the Ravenclaw table and talk to him later until he scooted over. I sat down next to Fred, and he put his arm around me and continued to talk. This confused me for a second but i was fine with it.

After a few minutes, Lee got up and left and it was just me and Fred. We needed to talk about when we were leaving and stuff. He stood up so i stood up and he grabbed my hand.

"Close your eyes." I didnt know why i needed to close my eyes but i trusted him so i closed my eyes. I figured he was just going to take me to wherever we were having the picnic. Luckily i was already ready so i didnt have to worry about that.

"Uh- ok.. Just- make sure i dont run into a wall.. Please." I knew he wouldnt but i just had to make sure.

"I wont just close your eyes and hold my hand and ill tell you when to open them." I closed my eyes and then we started walking. There was a ledge that we had to go down and he didnt warn me about, so once we stepped down i squeezed his hand.

"FREDDDD you have to tell me when we are going downstairs or something like that so i dont fall." He said he wouldn't let me fall so i just continued walking. "Are we there yet?" I said after another ten minutes of walking.

"Almost. And.....open your eyes." I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light outside.

"Fred?! You set all this up yourself??" I was shocked with him.. Setting up a picnic.. All himsef.

"Well... i might have had someone else do it but uh- its the thought that counts." We sat down and talked and ate and altogether had a good time. He told me that he found out the second task has something to do with underwater and mermaids. Said something about staying under for an hour. Sounded weird but couldnt be as bad as dragons.

We were about to get ready to go back to the castle when professor Mgonagall came walking out with hermione. She said she needed me so i got up and went with her and hermione