That's why my life is fucked up. God knows what skin type I have neither mom nor dad has this type of skin neither anything is wrong with me yet I think the blood rush is totally high in me for some reasons. Mrs Kim turned to Taehyung who just coughed and fixed himself.

Mrs Kim: "You bear go and sit in the dining with your dad I am just coming with the food."

I looked at Taehyung he just nodded and smiled like a kid gosh so pure and innocent. My words stopped when he glanced at me leaving the kitchen along with and wink.

He really got like modes activated in his face cause his expressions change faster than the speed of the light.

-Y/N'S POV END-

MRS KIM POV:-

I was busy preparing the desert but was still in shock that why Yeontan didnt did anything to Y/N. Thinking about her I looked around and my eyes landed on the floor where she was sitting curled up looking like a rice ball and her face was buried inside Yeontan's fur. I giggled silently as she looked so cute that anyone could sit here for ages and admire her. I putted the crushed strawberries on the cream as a topping and I was done. I patted Y/N's shoulder as the food was ready she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled.

Y/N: "Yes eommonim, do you need any help."

I shook my head as no and said.

You: Food is ready dear you must be hungry right come and join us."

Y/N: "No, No just gimme here I will eat the food here only. I don't wanna ruin your family time."

You: "No dear it will-"

Y/N: "Aniya, I want to eat here. It's so peaceful here as well. So let me be please~

She pleased me cutely and I couldn't resist it so I just sighed and nodded. I gave her the food and she sat on the island looking out of the window with Yeontan running around her legs. I smiled taking away the food tray and the three of us settled at the dining.

Taehyung: "Eomma where is Y/N."

You: "She requested me a lot that she would eat in the kitchen so don't disturb her let her be. Here see I made your favourite strawberry topped cupcakes."
I gave him and he smiled brightly.

Taehyung: "You are the best eomma-

Mr Kim: *cough* I am here as well where is mine. *pout*

We both giggled seeing my husband pout. I gave him as well and then we started to have a talk.

You: "Taehyung ah you are grown-ass man now. Get yourself a girl already."

Taehyung: "......hmmm what if I tell u I have one but she doesn't knows about it Yet."

I widened my eyes the Kim Taehyung who had zero interest in girls started to admire someone. He literally blasted a bomb on me.

You: "Come one, spill the tea fast tell me who is that girl."

Taehyung:*laugh* "Chill mom I can't tell you that easily."

Mr Kim: " If you cant then tell me something about her."

Taehyung: "Well talking about her, she's half Korean and has the most beautiful smile."

My mouth shaped into an 'O'

You: "Tell me more."

Taehyung: "She is utterly beautiful and same is her heart and personality."

I slowed down my chewing and looked at Taehyung who was so lost in her thoughts.

Taehyung: "But she is shy, she is very shy and kind of introverted. It takes her time to be comfortable with someone."

I don't know why, but for a moment Y/N flashed into my mind. She is beautiful, utterly beautiful and about her nature, I don't know that yet but she didn't disappointed me till the time she came here and she is so much shy and away from us yet so polite. I saw that a few minutes ago itself. But I shrugged that thought off.

You: "Have I met or seen her before."

Taehyung: "I cant tell you that mom."

I sighed as I know he is so stubborn. But I am at peace after knowing that he likes someone.

Taehyung: "But I will surely tell you later."

I just nodded and we talked about random stuffs as well. I went to the kitchen with all the dishes. I need to wash them now. I went to the kitchen only to see that Y/N cleaned all the mess that was made on the counter due to cooking and she washed her dishes as well. Now she was patting Yeontan's head, who slept comfortably in her lap. She looked up at me placing Yeontan comfortably and walked towards me.

Y/N: "Give me these dishes eommonim. I will clean them you go and enjoy family time. You know it's important."

You: "B-but you already did so much my child-"

Y/N: "No give me this and you go now, it's been a year don't you wanna spend time with your child."

She took the tray of dishes gently away from my hands and started to push me gently out of the kitchen.

You: "But-"

Y/N: "Noo, just go and enjoy."

I walked out of the kitchen in defeat. I mean I am literally shook she just has the traits of a perfect lady for anyone. Impressed, I am hella impressed by her. She is infinity times much better than the previous one girl. Who was always sticking to my son and was the so-called caretaker. I shook my head and went towards the living room where my husband and Taehyung were sitting on the couch.

-MRS KIM POV END-

Y/N POV:-

I came into my room after washing the dishes. Yeontan also followed me behind. I lied down on my bed and saw 18 missed calls from Chae. Shoot! I am definitely dead now. I called her and after a few rings she picked up.

On the call:

Cherry: "YOU PIECE OF SH-"

You: "IAM SORRY!IAMSORRY!IAM SORRY BRO! ACTUALLY I was busy with Mrs Kim so yeah, by the way, she is such a nice person."

Cherry: "hmmm... but still I am mad at you."

You: "Do I care and am I supposed to do anything about it?"

Cherry:"You didn't needed to be rude bruh! Anyway, did you had your meal."

You: "Yup I had and what about you."

Cherry: "Hmm I also had. You know that Hana she was madly searching for Taehyung shii today and also did a drama in the cafeteria that why he didn't choose her instead he choose you."

I don't know why but I can surely feel her smirking.

You: "Hm..okay! Anyways I am playing with Yeontan talk to you later."

Before she could speak anything I hanged up the call as I lost words to say. Taehyung is surely making the environment around me weird and suspicious. I hugged Yeontan and sleep took over both of us.