"Why are you standing here? Go and follow him! " He says and Namjoon comes out of his thoughts and runs towards the direction where Jin had gone.

"Gosh, what a way to start the day" Yoongi frowns as Jimin pulls his hand and drags him while following others.

Jin runs down the hallway searching for Taehyung. He runs back to the position where he left Taehyung but frowns when he can't find him there. He mentally curses himself for leaving his brother like that. He could have held his hand and carried Taehyung with him. But he ran away without him.

Namjoon quickly runs towards Jin to calm him down. He can feel that Jin is getting worried and was sure that was looking out for something.

"Jin, What's wrong? Tell me. Maybe I could help." His tone reflected the concern he had for his mate's unexpected behavior.

He turned his head facing Namjoon. Not knowing from where to start. 'What if he thought me crazy? ' The thought came in his mind but he just pushes it away. They are mates and he won't think something like that. He tries to convince himself before he opens his mouth to tell Namjoon the reason.

Soon others came there too. As they all shared a worried glance to Jin.

"Hyung!" A voice called out from behind revealing a short male with milky skin and black hair. His bangs were covering his forehead giving him an elegant look. They gasped looking at the stunning beauty the boy holds.

A smile forms on Jin's lips before he pulled him in a tight hug. Namjoon can feel that Jin is calming now so he just smiles.

"Hyung~ You're choking me. Your grip is too tight" The shorter whines at the sudden outburst of emotions. He looks at all the other males surrounding him. Jimin waves him a small 'Hi' to which he replies with a smile.

After few seconds he pulls himself out from the hug.

"Where have you gone? Why did you move from there? Did someone harm you? Are you all right?" Jin started flooding in with questions checking his wrist to make sure there are no bruises or something.

"Stop it Hyung! I'm not a baby." Taehyung says with a small pout on his lips. "I had just gone to take our schedules from the principal desk" He says as he shows him the two papers in his hand.

Jin sighs as he took the paper from his hand and turns to others.

"This is my younger brother Kim Taehyung. I'm so sorry for running like that, I didn't mean to. When I got your smell, my wolf suddenly took over me and I left him behind. That's why when I realized I ran back here because I wanted to make sure he is fine" Jin says as his head went down.

"That's alright! We can understand that you care about your brother. So it's alright. We're family after all" Jimin says with a big smile on his face. Jin's face lit up.

"So which one of them is your mate Hyung? " Taehyung asks as he looks at all the people with shiny eyes. Others just cooed at his cute behavior.

"I am!" Namjoon says as he flashes a smile at him. "My name is Kim Namjoon"

"Wow, we got the same surnames. It's so nice to meet you. I'm Taehyung but Hyung calls me Tae. You can call me with any name you like" Taehyung says revealing his full boxy smile. Only to make other coo at his cuteness.

"Hi, I am Park Jimin and these are my mates Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi" Jim introduced his two mates which made Taehyung's eyes shine. He had always wanted a mate who will love him and cheerish him.

"Wow you're so lucky to have two mates" Jimin smiles and nodes. Yes Yoongi can be grumpy sometimes but he's also the most caring one. His both mates are and he accepts that he is lucky to have them.

The bell finally rang indicating that their first class is starting.

"So I think my first class is going to be in room 20." Jin says as he checks his schedule.

"Mine too" Taehyung's words diverts everyone's attention to him.

"Taehyung what is you're age?" Jimin asks curiously

"18 years" He replies with a small smile.

"Then how can you be in our class? You're too young"

"Don't mind him. He's just a nerd" Jin says as he grabs Taehyung's hand before pulling him to the class. While others just followed them.

_________________________________

Gosh! I guess it became pretty longer than expected. Sorry about it. But I just don't know where to end this off 😅. I hope you liked reading it.

Congratulations Army's!!!!!

Finally, we broke Dynamite's record.

Let's keep on streaming and breaking other records too!!!Stay safe and healthy! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stay safe and healthy! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜