After exiting the car they made their way to the hallway ignoring all the cheers and the call for their name

After exiting the car they made their way to the hallway ignoring all the cheers and the call for their name. Namjoon suddenly stops in his way as his eyes started blinking golden.

" What's wrong Hyung?" Hoseok asks as he tries to shake Namjoon out of his thoughts.

"Don't tell me that you again forgot something home " Yoongi says in a sarcastic tone only to get a pinch from Jimin.

"Ow! That hurts. What was that for?" Yoongi whines looking at his mate.

"Did I ever told you that sarcasm is not the only way of living." Jimin says in a frustrated tone only to make the other let a small huff before turning back to Namjoon.

Before they could say anything else Namjoon runs towards the hallway leaving the three mates shocked.

They quickly followed him from behind. Only to meet with another Alpha. Namjoon quickly runs to him and embraces him in a tight hug before they both say "mate" together.

While the other three watch them aw.

"Finally Namjoon Hyung found his mate." Jimin says jumping in excitement. While others nodes with a smile.

"Congratulations!" Hoseok says as he quickly jumped and hugs both of them.

"Hi, I am Kim Seokjin" The Alpha says as he introduced himself to the group of boys.

"Hello! I am Kim Namjoon" Namjoon says showing his dimpled smile only to make Jin smile more widely.

"Hello my name is Jung Hoseok and we're Namjoon's friends and there are my mates Park Jimin and Min Yoongi" Hoseok says smiling as he points towards the others.

Jin smiles at them, when the realization hits him like a lightning bolt, as he realizes that he left his dearest confused brother in the hallway. His eyes went wide "oh God hell no. What did I do?" he mutters before running down the hallway looking for his brother.

All the boys were surprised at his reaction. Namjoon stood there like a rock as still trying to process what just happened. 'Why did he run away from me? 'He thought as he got a tap from Hoseok.