chapter 16

i was wrapping everything up and heading out, i was waiting for the elevator surfing through my ig feed, it was all treasure content, that's what i live for, there was this post about choi hyun suk from the past . aigoo that clip was too cute i replayed it again and again and got into the elevator after it opened not giving a glance to the person inside, i was cooing at how adorable choi hyu suk looked in that clip!

"ya y/n you should stop replaying it, it's bad for your heart, watching such a cute clip again and agian" i was taken by surprise by none other than choi hyun suk!

i was clutching at my heart ," ya you surprised me!"

"you? i am your oppa!"

"oppa? aeee" i made a disgusted face

"judging by that, i guess i am your bias! " hyun suk was suddenly acting cool

i laughed," i already told you it is jeongwoo and jihoon! "

"jihoon? why jihoon of all people? i bet he will be happy to hear this!" hyunsuk giggled

"oh no don't he won't stop pestering me then!" we laughed together 

"you have been in a much happier mood these days"

"hmmm" i was thinking about it, turns out he is right! jay moved in and  i closed rose's case and also hyunjin's and sunoo's and many other cases too.

"now that i think about it, yes! i am much happier now! good things have been happening to me. oh no i hope i didn't jinx myself."

"aigoo you are so cute y/n "he ruffled my hair, i was taken aback by his actions.

"you all are free tonight?" i asked hopefully

"you mean all of us? " i nodded " i guess. why?"

"wanna crash in my house? my brother is also here with me now!"

"wah! that's a good idea ! the boys will love it! i will call them right away .then " he checked his watch " we all will be there by 7. also we will order the food on the way, so don't worry about it and wait for us!" no wonder he is leader hyun suk, i smiled at him

and suddenly the lift stopped.

Junkyu's pov

i have been in such a bad mood these days, i have never been sleep deprived like this, there were dark circles under my eyes now, even hyunsuk noticed it. it was the fact that yoshi liked me, it kept bugging me so much. i mean now that i noticed him, like really noticed him, i got to know alot about him, his small actions, they all are just so cute, he is a bid adorable boy but then again when we were getting ready for the award show he looked so intimidating, i had to think about sad kittens to keep myself normal. my heart beats a lot faster around him , i get nervous around him. i  became self conscious, i thought my actions led him on and also i saw that it was hard to notice his feelings for me, i mean he pretty much treated me the same way like the others, it's just... it's just the smile he gives me seems alot more genuine and pure, and that fact alone melted my heart. ahhh! i am not developing feelings for him right? like it is too fast and i never had feelings like this for anyone, let alone boys, maybe i am just excited and flustered. yes, that's what it is so you better COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES JUNKYU. and the lift doors opened.

it was yoshi.

"oh! hi" he said smiling at me

"hi." i looked down, i was suddenly nervous.

it was silent.

"you are gonna leave now? or are you going to the workshop?"

"ahh i am leaving now."

"that's good, i am leaving too. let us go together!" he was smiling at me like a little baby, aigoo he is so cute. ahh

"junkyu? junkyu?" he waved his hands infront of me

"ne? ahh ne let's go together!" i smiled at him. come to your senses kyu! he is your hyung!

and suddenly the lift stopped and the lights went out.

"what happened?" i mumbled to myself

"hyung? are you alright?"

whimpers, i heard whipers from down

i looked down" hyung?" i kneeled down, i took out my phone and switched on the flash light.

yoshi hyung was down, sweating hard.

"hyung! it's alright hyung ! why are you- why are yo crying?" i lost my hear6t, seeing him in such a state

"i just- i just hate the elevator so much the darkness. " he broke down" appa..."

i can't take this anymore, he looked so vulnerable.i hugged him tight.

"hyung it's alright! i am right beside you." 

"junkyu- ahh! " he was sobbing now " i don't want you to see me like this" he pulled away from me and hugged his knees tightly.

that's when it hit me, i want to take care of yoshi

" when you want something by your side that means that you are obsessed but when you want to take care of something , that's love"

that's what y/n meant.

this..maybe is love? i dont know.

i kneeled down,"yoshi hyung" and hugged him tightly " you know what my heart says now? " he looked up at me with moist eyes, biting his lips. "you make my heart dance yoshi-hyung(you make me dance!). i - i like you." and with that i crashed my lips at his.