chapter 13

I woke up at 5 to clean up the mess we made last night, i was too tired last night and after i did that i checked on them , they were sleeping peacefully,cuddling each other. aigoo ! so cuteeee! stop y/n you still have to cook for them!

i started and finished after an hour and later i arranged the table and closed the dishes.then i woke ina up and helped her in getting ready, i told y'all she is a lazy bum but i will excuse that because she keeps saying solemn serious things to me all the time!! it made up for  best friend i missed all these years.

the clock read 7:30 so i decided to wake them up.

"haruu! haru "

"5 more minutes plss!!!" 

"okie dokie "i ruffled his hair

then i headed to yoshi

"yoshi! yoshi!" he opened his eyes, holding his head, squinting hard

"Y/N?" he sprang up

"shit i guess i passed out yesterday! i am sorry i - i promidsed you yesterday that i won't pass out i am so sorry!""it's okay!" "by the way-" "yes?" he hesitated for a moment and then continued-"did i perhaps embarrass myself yesterday night?"he cautiously eyed me ,i paused for a moment and replied" no you did nothing to be embarrassed of" i laughed. he sighed.

"come out, get refreshed!! your breakfast is ready!" i glanced at haruto

"ahh i will wake him up. we will come down in 15 minutes, you don't possibily have spare clothes for us do you?"

i laughed "no i dont, haru is wearing one of my over sized pjs!" i whispered"if you want take a photo he looks cute in those pink purple jammies!"

he signalled a ok and took the phone from the bedside "okay then i will be waiting for you guys downstairs!"

"neee!"

i shut the door behind me.

soon enough they were coming down. "good morning ina! " haruto said "good morning?" ina cautiously replied.

"sit down!"

"thanks for the food" they both bowed and sat down, facing me and ina

"eomma! feed me!" 

"ina what did i tell you? when we have guests" "- can i feed her? " haruto asked

"well as i don't have to move OKAY!" ina got excited.

"well haru has a younger sister so he is used to looking after the kids" yoshi said.

"i know, i am a treasure maker after all" i smiled" remember the tmap episode where you took care of kids?" "ahh that was a longg longg time ago! gosh!" yoshi shook his head.

i looked at te other duo, haru was feeding her so well he forgot about his own food! ina was also talking with him!wah cute duo

after eating and washing up haruto and yoshi were playing with ina i was getting dressed for work.

after locking up the front doors we all sat in my car, then i dropped them both at their dorms and took ina to the kid centre.

"have fun ina!"

"okay eomma, i made few friends.also don't worry about me i am happy here also don't miss me too much okay?"

i ruffled her hair,"stop watching k-dramas!!"

"bye!"

"baiii!!!!"

as i was heading towards the building, i saw yedam coming out, i was going to wave but he was approached by a masked man so i was just walking towards them, seems like he gave his phone to that guy for some reason and as soon as i came that masked guy ran away 

"heyyyy!!!" yedam screamed and without a thought i ran pushing my handbag in yedam's hands. i was chasing that man pushing through the crowd and he ran faster when he saw me chasing, then he turned around the corner and i Grabbed that man by the shoulders as I sweeped my leg around and behind his ankles and pushed him. he tripped and i was able to pin him to the ground when men with cameras surrounded me. 

they asked the man"are you fine?" i answered"ye- " what why are they asking that hell of a person if he is ALRIGHT? they all crouched around him. i let go of that person and got up and scoffed," why are you asking that gu- " "it was a prank cam" one of them answered.

"what-" " it was prank cam, we tried to prank the treasure members" 

"but that episode was already released before their debut!"i said

"y/n noona!! are you alright?" yedam rolled in.

the crew replied-" yes you are correct and we are exactly at 200  episodes after that prank cam so we decided to check if they would fall for the same prank again!"

another one apologized for the hurried frustraed explanation while another one sternly told yedam not to spoil it for the others. it dawned on me then, oh aishh i want to go down the hole noww. "oh ok sorry for interrupting" i bowed and took my bag from yedam still dazed and heart beating fast because of all the running. 

when we were heading towardsthe building, yedam said "you were so cool y/n noona thanks for your concern !" 

"ahh it is fine" after he bowed again, we parted ways to our workplaces.

ahhh man ! 

i was heading to my office after i embarrassed myself out there. but what exactly was i thinking trying to do something heroic?! 'i mean who the hell would steal a phone like this just outside the yg buillding? ofcourse it is prank cam y/n!! ahh forget it' i said to myself and got down taking my reports i was re-reading it for the nth time. who said my job was easy ? it was indeed tough to make a living as a therapist! i still have to figure out rose's insomnia and also hyunjin of straykids is not doing well even after he recovered from the leg injury, the pressure on him is building up!

i also have to work on enhypen's sunoo's case! he is still the same baby i fell in love with while watching i land! but looking at him worrying about so many things now, i feel bad for him but i have a lot of faith in all of them , so they will surely recover soon.