chapter 6

yoshi's pov

after we bid our goodbyes with y/n, we were heading to that party. we stopped in the middle, in our hyung's studio to get changed. though reporters were not going to be there, we dressed ourselves well.

as we were travelling, i recalled our interaction with y/n, it was similar to the meeting we had with  one of haruto's friend. she was a childhood friend of his and supported us alot. she thanked us for our work too! it makes us feel so good! though it seems like all the comments are same each gives us a lot of encouragement to continue!!

" ah y/n was a very pretty and  nice girl, i already miss her!" junkyu pouted as we all chuckled

"hyung if you are going to fall for all the ladies we meet, ah things are going to be a bit difficult"doyoung said, his eyes glinting in a  mischievous way as he saw junkyu glaring at him.

"i just said that she seemed nice and pretty and fyi, i was not eyeing her in a dirty way like you did, you flirt!" he backfired acting all hurt.

"look!seems like the car infront of us is going to the same destination! we have been on the same path for a long time!"

"i don't think so! first off, no celebrity would use a CAB to get to that place. also, there are still hundreds of places on the way!" i pointed out.

"by the way, y/n seemed young but she has a cute daughter already! so lucky! guys will we ever get a chance to love and marry, i mean what about fans and reporters and what not!" jihoon said

he was met with silence.

"we already discussed this jihoon!" hyunsuk said.

ha! they are worrying about marrying their love of their lifes which they will for sure when they meet them. none of them have found their better halves except me.

yes i am already in love but not a soul knows that i am in love with my fellow member, Kim effing junkyu, a very very straight guy for whom i am very very gay. oh gods what am i going to do?