chapter 5

i guess this is where we part ways treasure!! 

" thanks alot for today guys!! i sure had loads of fun!i will keep on supporting you guys. hope you enjoy your party today!"

" This ended all too soon. aww! we will treasure this memory!" Hyun suk chimed in

"it's not wrong to hope to meet again right?" jihoon winked

"we enjoyed alot too noona!" jeongwoo said.

"again thanks alot for today y/n!"

"haha same here guys!" i said, feeling euphoric. never had i dreamed that i would be meeting my idols like this. i thought that i would forever be one of their millions of fans forever.

" let's keep working hard !fighting!" i cheered for them one last time and turned around.

they were soon surrounded  by their fans.

the first thing i did was to ring up my sister. as soon as she picked up, i said,"I MET TREASURE ON MY FLIGHT TO KOREA AND WHAT'S MORE I GOT TO SPEND MY WHOLE TIME THERE WITH THEM. OFCOURSE I DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME! I HAVE THEIR FUCKING AUTOGRAPHS!!!!" I said totally forgetting about the other people, totally out of breath.

"stop kidding"

ah i knew it

"check your dms right now" i was smirking

"JUST A SEC!"

1.

2.

3.

here we go-

"what -WHAT Y/N!! OH MY GOD IS THIS TRUE? OH NO! NO !YOU HAVE THEIR AUTOGRAPHSSS! AND YOU-- WHAT YOU HAD DRINKS WITH THEMMM? HOW IN THE WORLD- WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED ?THIS IS NOT ALLOWED FOR SURE! OH MY GOD LE T ME -- BREATHE" " OH MY GOD Y/N YOU MET TREASUREE" she was screaming!!

"listen my car is waiting for me. i will call you later" i said as i was hanging up 

"no y/n listen-" ouch.i cut the call.i am sorry sis. i have work to do. i just realised that i still have many reports to work on tho. phew! i have loads of works to do.

i was heading towards the driver who was holding a rather lavish looking placard saying just

'MS. Y/N' i guess that one's for me nevertheless i asked if he was sent by mr.choi'. yes,that cab was for me.

after we started, i informed my client that i would be arriving soon.

i was feeling a little drowsy so i slept through the way dreaming about treasure,still not beliving the fact that i met them all! ah what a good day! hope this appointment goes well too.

i was indebted to this client because mr.choi helped me on the right time when i almost fell in a debt-trap, though now i cleared all the debts, i still had to do his favour. his son was one of my patients, that's how i got to know him.ugh the things we need to do- stop it y/n you said you were grateful to him.

that's right y/n. he helped you during tough times,think about Ina. 

Ina was my daughter, she was born before i was married  to my boyfriend. i don't know where it went wrong but after our engagement things just didn't go like the way i wanted them too. the only thing beautiful about our relationship were the memories and Ina, our Ina who ended up not having a dad. But i will make sure to make it up for her. y/n you have to strong for her! fighting!!