chapter 1

y/n's pov

 I'm y/n, an experienced therapist and i am apparently travelling all the way to korea to meet one of my clients just because i owed him one. The only good thing about the flight was that it was not my money, my client booked me a ticket in first class! For a middle class person like me ofcourse this was new and exciting, i have read about the first class trips but i never knew it was THIS luxurious. okay i seriously dont have time for relishing this, i have work. i calculated in my mind how much time i would have before landing in korea, worrying about the number of meetings i had to cancel with my patients because of this trip. I honestly could have rejected it but as i said before, i owed him one. 

i was taking out my files and took the rubber band to tie my hair up , i looked in the front only to see MY IDOLS WALKING IN OH MY GOD. HOLY SHIT TREASURE IS ON BOARD!! not one bit do i regret taking up this job because TREASURE WAS ON BOARD!

a/n: hey bestiess! i am a rookie writer! do support me, i assure you that you won't be disappointed with the ending though the start is a bit weird hehe! please read on and make sure to drop a vote if you like the chapters! baiii!!