chapter 12

"junkyuuuu where are youuu oh you are right here!" a drunk yoshi said with a very sober junkyu beside him.

jeongwoon was already knocked down and yoshi sounded drunk, very drunk infact. jihoon was not that drunk, he was right , he,kyu and haru do hold their liquor well. i am quite sober too. i usually have drinks with my clients so that they can pour out their feelings, so i also hold my liquor well.

"junkyu" "hmmm." a interested junkyu hummed as he sipped his drink looking at yoshi

"junkyu!"

"yes?"

"i love you" said yoshi and it caught all of us off-guard

"wha-mmpff"

yoshi pulled junkyu in a kiss, a very sloppy kiss that too and said- "i love you ,can't you hear me? I LOVE YOUUU!!!" and junkyu shook him off a bit harshly and as soon as he did yoshi passed out

what.

just.

happened.

"is it normal guys?" i asked only to see a very angry-dazed junkyu heading out. ok, not normal.

"wait-"i said . i turned and told the others "will be right back,don't move. please wait for us."i said heading out.

he was sitting in the near by park, in a bench.

it happened all too quick.

"hey."

"hey."

pause

"did you know that he had feelings for you?"

"no."

"then has this ever happened with the other guys?"

"no. look y/n it is not what it seems like. i don't know if the other members are gay or not , but i am not. i am very straight i am sorry this happened."

"no it is totally okay why are you apologizi-" i was affixed. junkyu was kissing me but i wasn't kissing him back.

i pushed him back. "i am sorry i didn't know that you caught feelings for me, are youperhaps drunk?" i asked questioningly

"oh. no. i am not drunk. look y/n i will end this up fast i really like you. i was gripped by you the moment i saw you in the plane!"( sophie kinsella reference!)

"i want you by my side y/n" he said with his hands on my thighs.

"look junkyu , that's not love! when you want something by your side that means that you are obsessed but when you want to take care of something , that's love.(fish upon the sky!)" "i hope you keep that in mind kyu."

i was holding his hands now. " i will forget everything which happened between us and NO ! stop acting heart broken!" i hit him on the shoulder "also i guess yoshi will not remember what he did today ." 

"don't worry i won't be telling anyone about that" i said zipping my mouth and locking it and throwing away the key .

he laughed ,"nado" (me too)

"now let us head back !!!!" i said swinging our arms 

as soon as we reached there, the boys were eyeing junkyu nervously.

"jihoon?"

"YES!" i was surprised by his enthusiasm!

"hope you are not drunk. will you be able to drive back?"

"yes" "okay then, take junkyu with you and will you both be able to carry jeongwoo to the dorm later?"

"ofcourseee!" junkyu chimed to my relief

"i will let yoshi and haru stay behind. they are harmless" i said eyeing jihoon as he laughed"so you were afraid of that weren't you?"

"ani!"

"now go shoo shooo" 

"good night y/n"

"good night!"

i shut the door and turned to see a sleeping yoshi and an obedient haru sitting down.

i asked haruto," you knew about the whole thing before hand right? you face- palmed yourself when yoshi kissed junkyu. "

"yes. i knew this, yoshi just like today confessed his feelings when we were drinking , he thought i was junkyu but that was two years back. i didn't know that he was still caught up with him till now."

"oh okkk.now don't remind yoshi of his mistake tomorrow morning else that angel will run away apologizing to junkyu forever. i will let you both sleep in my room. i will sleep with ina." 

"ok."

after yoshi was tucked into bed , i made sure haruto changed into some comfortable clothes i wished him good night and went to sleep too.

ah what a long twisted night.

ah! i just realized that junkyu kissed me!

but. why did i not get butterflies. i pouted trying to forget everything.