chapter 10

"y/n?"

"jay?"

honk!honk! i took his hand and ina's too and crossed it fast. he was too shocked so he didn't resist.

we were sitting in the same restaurant.

"how have you been?"

silence. 

"i'm sorry" he said looking cast down.

"oh my godd" i said as i pushed my chair. i went and hugged him too hard, " is this were you had been all this time?" he broke down."noona..." he looked up with red eyes and then hugged me again. "i missed you" oh god he has grown up.

"care to explain what's going on?and why is he hugging my mama so tightly?" ina asked at us duo.

"she's Ina, the new born whom you kissed goodbye before disappearing 6 years AGO!" I said with all kinds of emotions building up, looking at him still not believing the fact that i am sitting infront of him

he ran away six years before from our home. i kept on screaming, telling him not to leave me behind. that year was quite disturbing. i was left by my boyfriend with a baby in my hands when i was just 19 .right i made a mistake but Ina was a blessing for me .without her i don't know where i would have been with no motivation and stuff. whatever. but that year right when i almost forgot about that bastard my brother, jay , was raped. at that time he was vulnerable weak and small. he said he felt disgusted with himself and what not- at that time he had no one to lean on. my hands were too full to even notice that he had not been eating properly. and one night after narrating the whole incident, he ran away...

"how are you doing? what have you been upto all these years? we have a lot to talk about!" i said raising my voice at him

"yeah yeah!" he laughed " i am doing well i have a job and don't you worry about me!" he said ruffling my hair. 

i hugged ina as she wiped my falling tears, keeping quiet.

"let us exchange numbers"

"thanks"

"can i tell our parents?" i asked him with questioning eyes

"no. not now." he looked upto me, "y/n i still have work to do. let us meet in the weekend here again okay? i live near by so it will be fine."

"oo."

"okay then bye!"

i held onto his hand, i couldn't say anything

"don't worry i won't run away, not again" he said giving me a reassuring smile 

"i have to go bye!" he said kissing my forehead as i sat fixed to my seat staring at his disappearing silhouette in the crowd.

"let us go ina, i have a story to tell you"