chapter 8

i was waiting for mr.yang drinking a latte.

"did i

 keep you waiting?"

"oh! good morning mr.yang. how is she?"

"oh she's totally fine. she is doing much better. i don't know how you did it but thanks. now i called you here today to thank you but there is something else too. "

"we want you to start your clinic here in seoul"

what?

"i am sorry sir, i can't quite understand this, you want me to setup a clinic in seoul?"i chuckled 

"yes."

"ahh i am sorry sir but i am running a clinic in my native place so i can't possibly shut it down"

"oh you don't have to worry about setting up a place in seoul, we want you to start working in yg as a therapist for the idols working under the big three.i assure you that your monthly pay would be a generous amount so you don't have to worry about that. about your clinic, we will be giving you a place in the new yg building.hope you like the offer. here are all kinds of details" he said handing me a file which i unconsiously accepted laughing nervously.are they trying to pull my leg? this is all too new, too much to digest . haha hahhaha what is happening here?

.

.

.

.

"so what do you think ms.y/n?"

" i dont get WHY i should come here , other therapists are also available"

"the top ones are all old ,too hard for our idols to approach also we all know how good you are! we feel that you would be a big help for all of us please consider our offer"

two weeks later

"Ina, is the new house naice?!"

"yes i think i will be happy here."

"aigoo you little thing you are so sensible!!!" i cooed at my 7 year old daughter

"now let us eat your favourite food!"

"bibimbap?" she asked with sparkling eyes

"ofcourse  my girl!" i laughed at how her eyes lit up.

"wanna hold hands?"i asked already knowing her reply

"i am not a baby mommy!"

i took her hand and started swinging it, laughing at how dumbfounded she was

"eommaaaaa!!"

i laughed as i took the keys to lock the door

"let us head to the near by restaurant" i smiled at her

we ordered and sat down at a table facing the window, and Ina and I were talking about our old place and all the ahjummas we were going to miss. it suprises me the way she talks she sounds so mature but she is a lazy bum but i love her totally! i smiled at her, i have to protect her at all costs!!!!

"eomma! are you even listening to me ?" she pouted

"sorry!" i beamed " here comes the food!!!"

"here let me feed you a spoon!" she said as soon as the food arrived, she took it and messily fed me, she is still a kid! i laughed

"thanks and now open your mouth!"

"ahhh!" "here goes" she closed her eyes and opened them suddenly and cried" ahh this is so good!" she said bringing her hands to her mouth acting shocked

"is it?" i laughed" eat well baby girl!" i ruffled her hair as we continued our lunch.

i still have to unpack some stuff, all of this happened to quickly. I wrapped all my appointments, took me all week and then shifted here, in seoul near my workplace. the thought of being idol's therapist shook me.  the pay is well and i have to send money to my parents too so i took up the job. 

"now let us head to home we have work to do" i said and she groaned.

hyunsuk's pov

today we will be shooting a treasure map episode so we all were sitting in a van, heading to the location.

then suddenly, junkyu screamed"ahhh!"

jihoon punched him in his arm "how many times do i have to tell you not to scream in my ears so suddenly?"he shouted

"miannnnnn!!! but i saw y/n sitting in the nearby hotel were we always order food! didn't she say that she would be leaving seoul in two days? why is she still here? also i saw her eating with a little kid!!!!"

"aish hyung still stuck on her? move on !! you fantasize so much!must be some other woman." jeongwoo chimed in

"but....." junkyu pouted" i am sure that was y/n" he said in a tiny voice and they went back to do whatever they were doing, not minding the whining junkyu who was grumbling to himself.chad.

a/n: hey besties!!! thanks a lot for reading my story😁! this my  first try at writing (i guess it is pretty obvious(>︿<) ) but anyways do vote for my story!!! again thanks a lot for your support! it cheers me up!😁 also y/n's brother will be introduced soon! baiiii!!!!