chapter 15

today was the weekend, i was going to meet with jay, my brother.

i didn't tell about him to my parents.not yet.

 after he ran away 6 years ago, we tried our level-best t find him, i was heart broken after he left, we blamed ourselves for not taking care of him. when i told how he was raped one night my parents could hardly digest, hoping that wherever he went he was happy.

i was waiting in the same restaurant for jay, i messaged him everyday and he would reply enthusiastically! gosh i missed him so much ! he said he now works as a HACKER! he first moved to busan and then seoul after he got a good job, he was always into games and hacking it was his kind of thing. he is paid well.

"hi."

i turned around tears already in my ears!

"hi."

"so.."

"sit down first. do you still like hot chocolate or..?"

"you remember that? ofcourse i still love hotchocolate!"

"yah i was the one who always bought that for you whenever you would cry about school!" i hit him in the arm.

"okay okay! sorry! hehe" still the same old boy he is.

tell me about your story noona, what are you doing these days?"he eyed me nervously," i am really sorry i left you at such a bad time! i am really sorry and did you....- did you ever meet your loser boyfriend again?"

"no , i hope i never run into him again. dont worry, don't blame yourself, mom and appa helped me wih ina while i pursued higher education in therapy. yes, i am a therapist! after ina turned 4 , we both moved out and settled near our parents house, i also opened a clinic near by, at first it was a bit rough but soon enough i was able to improve and then just one month ago i was offered the position of a therapist for the idols under the big three!!"

"noona, you did well! it was pretty much the same for me. i ran far away and reached busan, as i was into investments , i had enough money to feed myself and enroll myself for a crash course, it was ,as you said- pretty tough in the beginning but later on for the past two years i have been doing well! "

"aigoo i am so proud of you!"

we chatted for the next two hours talking about all sorts of things, from our most favourite cousin to yesterday's happenings! just when we finished talking, i took out a file from my bag. and pushed it in front.

"what?"

"read it."

he opened the first page, it had the faces of the accused, the ones who raped him scarring him for life.

"noona? don't. i already forgot about that. i want to forget about it, i don't want to fight with them, no cases, nothing."

"fight? who said you have to fight when they recieved their punishment?"

"hhuh?" he turned the next few pages , all of their racket was busted within a year he ran away, the court giving them 20 years of imprisonment.

"noona, perhaps did you..?" he had tears in his eyes 

"jay, this was the least we could do for you back then, we are truly sorry , we - we should have taken better care of you."

"noona! " he was hugging me tightly," please don't blame yourself! you have done so much for me. thanks for reprimanding them , thank you."

"it's alright now!" i was smiling at him, "now, there's another thing i wanted to talk about."

"where are you living?"

"huh? its a rental flat near by!" why?"

i smiled," wanna live with me and ina?"