XVIII - Practice

"Move, idiot, I need to brush," I nudge Kageyama aside to go to the bathroom. He scoffs, turning to my mom. "I should leave now, plus my brush is at home," he says apologetically. "Aw, that's too bad! I was hoping you'd stay for breakfast... Anyway, it was a pleasure having you here! Do come again!", my mom sees him off. "I hope he doesn't," I mutter under my breath, receiving a glare from my mother. But that glare turns into a smirk, as she asks, "Soooo, what did you guys do after we went to bed?" "We talked, we had a pillow fight and we watched a little bit of a movie," I say, ignoring her smirk. "Mhm~ Did you have fun?", she asks. "I guess? But he's still a rude-ass." I say, before walking into the bathroom.

It's a Saturday, and you know what that means? I'm not coming out of the dance room except for meals! "Bye!", I call to my mom, as I grab my towel. My mother, used to this every Saturday, waves, and continues browsing through movies to watch. I open the door to my beloved dance room. I had decided to do a dance cover today, but was still unsure which song I should dance to. After much contemplation, I decided to dance to 'Touch It' by Busta Rhymes. I crack my knuckles, and start choreographing.

—————

I decided to go for a run today. On weekdays, I have volleyball practice before school and don't have time to run. Weekends are the only time I've got. I put on a jacket, grabbed my phone, and started jogging. After jogging a few rounds around the neighborhood, I get a text. I slow to a stop and pull out my phone to read the text.

Saturday, 8:33 a.m.

boke
kageyamaaa are
you free right now?

bakageyama
i'm out jogging.
what do you want?

boke
i'm at the school
gym! can you come
toss for me pleeease

bakageyama
what do i get in
return?

boke
you get... to
play volleyball?

bakageyama
if you mess up i'm
leaving. and you owe
me a milk now.

boke
ahh alright! fine
i'll get you a milk...

bakageyama
i'll be there.

boke
yay! thanksss
Seen, 8:37 a.m.

The day just got more interesting. I'm sure Hinata is going to mess up, but at least I get to play volleyball. I spend almost the entire morning playing volleyball, and return home. I sit down on the bed and text Mitsuhara.

Saturday, 12:17 p.m.

what are you doing?|

what are y|

wha|

|

rude-ass kun
sup greedy
Delivered, 12:17 p.m.

She usually responds fast, so when she doesn't respond, I draw my curtains and peek into her room. She isn't here. She might've gone out. I shrug my shoulders, and pick up a random manga to read.

word count : 471 words