Driver: "No, No miss I can do it."

You: "Hey brother it's okay nothing will go wrong if I will help you."

The driver smiled and I took out the luggage. I took my trolley bag and followed the driver inside the house.

-Y/N POV END-

Mrs Kim (Taehyung's mummas POV):-

My heart lit up with warmth as the three of us did a warm family hug cause both of us missed and craved for Taehyung, and a mother couldnt be any more happy after having her child visit her after an year almost. I felt my heart at peace. But suddenly something disturbed me. His staff manager don't tell me that this girl is also gonna be a trouble for us just like the last time. I told Taehyung not to bring any staff here but god knows why he wanted to bring the staff over here. I pulled away from the hug and patted his head.

You: "Baby bear you must be tired come I have prepared your favourite food and fresh up."

Taehyung: "Eomma I will but first can we welcome Y/N."

I nodded hesitantly just please don't let that girl be a hard nose and a strict lady in our warm moments for us like last time that girl was. I sighed and looked up to see a beautiful, doll like girl. Who was dressed up adorably and was struggling a bit to carry her luggage but managed to bring everything aside please. She came towards us and her eyes were stuck to their floor.

Y/N: *bow* "Anneyong Hasaeyo Mr and Mrs Kim. I am Emi Y/N and it's....nice to meet you."

I just looked at her as she threw me a warm smile with her hands clasped together she looked way too shy for some reasons. I went towards her and patted her shoulder.

You: "Aigoo~ my dear, there's no need to be shy. Just consider yourself as a part of our family hmmm."

She just nodded slowly flashing me her smile.

Y/N: "Can you please.....show me the guest room."

She said and I nodded.

You: "Taehyungaah~ go and change fast and I have prepared food now go fast before it gets cold."

He nodded like a kid and left. I turned around and again looked at Y/N.

You: "Let's go dear, I will take this bag inside-"

I was about to lift up the bag but she held my hands.

Y/N: "No!No!No! I will do it on my own please just show me the room."

She smiled. Oh my gash her smile is so contagious and bright. She folloed me inside I showed her the room and she thanked me closing the door.

-Mrs. Kim POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

As soon as I came inside. I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I took off my clothes but a pleasant chocolaty smell invaded my nostrils almost making me to throw my eyes back in the sweet scent. But it didn't took me much time to realise that this is actually Taehyung's smell. Jesus his perfume would be the most pleasant thing alive.

TIME SKIP AFTER HALF AN HOUR

I came out wearing this while my hairs were into a ponytail. I putted on some moisturiser and left.

Stepping out of the room and the delicius smell of kimchi invaded my nostrils

Stepping out of the room and the delicius smell of kimchi invaded my nostrils. I followed the smell and ended up in the kitchen. I saw Mrs.Kim cooking delcious kimchi fried rice. I walked up to her

You: "Mrs.Kim do you need any help from me. If yea then may I help you." *smile*

She looked at me ans scanned me up and down and her face kinda turned into a shocked expression. Why? She looked at me and said.

Mrs Kim: "First of all dear stop being so formal and call me eommonim
(eommonim: This Korean term is used to call your in-law mom or your friend's mom)
and second of all child why do you need to help I mean I am here nah-"

You: "E-eomma "
I almost broke into a stupid smile after adressing her like that. It's been so long since I actually called my mom and the feeling is so refreshing to have that word on my mouth again.

We both started to have a bit chit chat and not gonna lie she has a really warm and happy vibes. Both of us were busy giggling until someone entered the kitchen.