34

When Nicki had disembarked from the plane that morning, she’d never have thought she’d be in this position later that night. She remembered the excitement of using toys, but, and Robyn had no way of knowing this because they’d hardly had time to discuss it, she’d only been on the receiving end a few times. Ingrid loved receiving, demanded it really, and Nicki happily obliged. She knew exactly—well, she could have a good guess at it anyway—how Robyn felt right now, and this was an experience she’d never want to rob her of. She liked this side of Robyn, the playful, surprising, knowing-exactly-what-she-wanted side. And she gladly spread her legs for her. Robyn’s hands trembled a bit when she squirted some lube into
her palms, but Nicki suppressed the urge to help her. This was her show. It was important to leave her in command. Robyn’s hands reached Nicki’s soaked pussy—hardly in need of lube at all, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry—and her long fingers spread the liquid over her lips, mixing it with her natural juices. Nicki watched how Robyn applied the lube to the dildo with suggestive strokes of her hand. Bubbles of desire burst in her blood. She hadn’t seen anything more exciting in the last decade of her life,
maybe never. There sat this innocent-looking young woman with curly blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes who’d come into her guesthouse one day and changed everything, rubbing her hands over a glistening silicone cock. A shiver ran up Nicki’s spine. She didn’t have to wonder if this was what happiness felt like. She knew. Robyn ran her lubed-up hands over the inside of Nicki’s thighs, tickling and teasing. Nicki tried to keep the words from rolling off her tongue, but as had become a habit when she was with Robyn, she couldn’t stop herself. “Fuck me, baby,” she said, and the words roused even more lust in her blood. “Fuck me.” Robyn looked at her from under hooded eye-lids, as if to say,“You’re not in charge now. I choose what happens and if I choose to wait, you wait.” She let the tip of her finger slip inside Nicki, then another. In any other circumstance, it would have been enough for Nicki, but she knew what was yet to come, and her body started shaking at the mere thought of it. Robyn casually slid two fingers in and out of Nicki’s lubed up pussy, all the while keeping her eyes—with that look—on Nicki. Maybe she was still trying to make a point, but Nicki was getting past anything that required logical thought.When she let her fingers slip out, leaving Nicki empty and craving so much more, the intensity in her gaze changed. She crept closer on her knees, until Nicki could feel the tip of the dildo touch her lips.“Oh god,” she moaned, already. Robyn circled her fingers around the shaft and guided the tip along Nicki’s slit, up and down, briefly teasing her clit before trailing to her entrance. She didn’t enter just yet though—that would not have been taunting enough. She repeated the process, this time circling the tip around Nicki’s clit twice before heading back down. But then, she acquiesced. Slowly, the head slipped in, opening Nicki up in ways completely forgotten to her. Deeper it went, and then a bit more, and then so deep Nicki seemed to be filled to the brim, no room for anything else, every nerve in her body focused on that spot, on the object inside of her, and the gentle thrusting motion it started to make. Robyn lowered herself gently onto Nicki, her body weight resting on her arms planted next to Nicki’s head. She locked her gaze on Nicki, a look in her eyes Nicki had not yet encountered before, and fucked her. Fucked her slowly at first, letting Nicki get used to so much otherness inside of her although, despite it being a toy, it couldn’t have felt more like an extension of Robyn’s body. She slowly amped up the rhythm, leaving Nicki gasping for air. She’d surrendered to Robyn before, but not like this. While Robyn thrust inside of her, opening her up in what was physically her most intimate spot, Nicki’s heart started to truly recover—to open up as well. She could see it then, the two of them together. “Oh,” she moaned, and her head shook a little from left to right of its own accord, with disbelief and surprise and complete capitulation. The tears came before the contractions in her muscles. They streaked Nicki’s heated cheeks as her body shook with the force with which she met Robyn’s strokes. She wanted to tear her gaze away from Robyn’s, but she couldn’t. The look in Robyn’s slitted eyes was as much a part of her climax as all the rest that was taking place in that moment. Robyn’s jaw had dropped, leaving her mouth slightly open. Beads of sweat pearled on her forehead, her body not used to these kinds of movements perhaps. Her breath came with a heavy and slow gust every time she spread Nicki a little wider, letting herself in a little bit more. “Oh baby,” Nicki shrieked, having lost control of her voice. “Oh jesus.”
It started at her core, a simmering fire that, in a matter of seconds, transformed into an obliterating blast, reaching the tips of her toes and fingers, making them curl with satisfaction, with every delicious thrust of Robyn’s pelvis against her own.
Orgasms could differ so much, Nicki knew—able to adequately give herself one in the space of two minutes with a few well aimed flicks of her fingers—and this one would change everything. Again.