24

Nicki leaned sideways and grabbed an ice cold bottle of water from the cooler. She spilled some on her hands to wash them off as well as the primitive method allowed, then glanced over at Robyn’s shimmering chest. Suppressing a grin, she turned her attention back to Robyn and slowly, let a few drops of cold water crash down on her nipple. It only intensified the blazing fire in her gaze. She seemed to be down for everything, the recklessness of youth still so present in her soul. Nicki could vaguely remember what it had been like for her back in the day, the excitement of the first time, the anticipation of meeting her first lover—the memory was there somewhere, but just like everything else that would have allowed for careless reminiscing which, in turn, could have caused a ripple of joy to run through her body, she’d buried it somewhere in the back of her mind. She repeated the process on Robyn’s other nipple. Robyn squirmed a little, her mouth half-open and her breath already being expelled in chopped gusts. Nicki shot her a sly smile, squinting against the reflecting sun on the water behind Robyn. She scrambled backwards a bit and let a few freezing drops of water crash down on the panel of Robyn’s bikini bottoms.
“You’re so wet,” she said and disposed of the bottle.
Robyn looked at her defiantly, as if to say it was all Nicki’s fault and she’d better do something about it. Nicki had every intention of doing so. She hoisted her t-shirt over her head and flung it away, not caring where it landed, and stripped off her bikini top before tumbling down onto Robyn, their nipples joining in a layer of sunscreen. Their kiss was instantly deep and passionate, as if there was no
more room for mucking about. This was serious, and it showed in the way their lips met. But how serious could it really be? This was all very idyllic, this
fooling around on a deserted beach, but, at its heart—despite the consequences it had on Nicki’s wounded psyche—it was nothing but a holiday romance. It had no potential of becoming anything because in a few days Robyn would be leaving. And then what? Back to being a recluse? Now that she’d had a glimpse of the real world—the one with real feelings and connections—Nicki wasn’t sure she could go back. Still, Robyn would be gone. She pushed the thought away. She’d had a lot of practice in doing that.
“Turn around and face the sea,” Nicki whispered. “I want you to see it when I fuck you.” Robyn’s breath seemed to stop for a split second when she heard
Nicki say the word ‘fuck’. Nicki didn’t figure it was her pronunciation of the word ‘sea’ that had that effect. She rolled off Robyn so she could swivel around and face the impossible blue of the Gulf
just after midday.
“It’s gorgeous,” she said, an almost pained expression on her face. “But I only have eyes for you.” Her hands reached for the back of Nicki’s neck and she pulled her on top of her. Sand grated between their bodies, mixing with sweat and sunscreen, but it all didn’t matter. Nicki knew exactly how she wanted Robyn. She pushed herself up and started yanking her bikini off.
“Take them off,” she instructed Robyn. “And come here.” She watched Robyn struggle out of her knickers, her coordination obviously hindered by lust and anticipation. Nicki felt it too, that surge in her blood, that uplifting of her spirit, the wetness between her legs, and what could be more beautiful on this planet, she wondered? She kneeled on the towel and waited for Robyn to crawl closer.
“You,” she said, when Robyn had reached her destination, on her knees opposite Nicki, “are so good for me.”
“Jesus,” Robyn hissed, as if Nicki had just spoken the most erotic words in history, knocking the wind out of her. The following kiss was not a gentle one, it was ravenous, and teeth sank into lips, tongues slipped deep and that’s how Nicki knew that this, this very thing happening in front of her eyes—happening to her—would not be something she could walk away from easily.
“I’m going to fuck you,” she whispered in Robyn’s ear, “and I want you to do the exact same thing to me. Robyn nodded, not a hint of insecurity displayed on her face. Nicki dug her nails into the flesh of Robyn’s behind, feeling her close, needing her.
It wasn’t as if she’d expected anything else, but when one hand traveled to Robyn’s front, she was astounded by the copious wetness she found between her legs. Nicki had to restrain herself from
not plunging in immediately, but she waited for Robyn to mirror her movement with her opposite hand. She wanted them to do this together, stroke for stroke. Nicki let her finger run along Robyn’s slithering pussy lips, then circled them wide around her clit. When Robyn did the same to her, it caused her knees to buckle, but she engaged her core and
stayed strong. She could fall apart later. She let one finger slip between Robyn’s folds, more probing than thrusting, and to feel a woman in that way again, oh god, tears were already stinging in the corner of her eye. Robyn moaned into her ear, her other hand on Nicki’s back for support. And Nicki had truly been convinced that she had banned this kind of closeness from her life for a good reason, but she failed to see it now. Nicki pulled Robyn’s head back gently because she wanted to see her face during every second of this act of… of what?
She ignored the question by burying her finger deep inside of Robyn’s pussy. She just made out the expression of pure bliss on Robyn face before her own air supply was briefly cut off when Robyn’s
finger entered her. They stared into each other’s eyes as they found a rhythm, one of them pulling back as the other thrust deep. Nicki found Robyn’s
clit with her thumb every time she retreated and stroked it gently to the pace at which she fucked her. Robyn, an excellent sapphic student, did the same to her and was bringing her to the brink rapidly. Gusts of breath rushed out of her lungs at irregular intervals. The fire started beneath her stomach and spread quickly, incapacitating her weakening muscles, and all the while, her fingers—two now—stroked the inside of Robyn’s velvety
soft pussy. And then it was too much. With a whimper and a loud sigh—almost a cry—Nicki came on Robyn’s fingers just as Robyn sighed a loud sigh of relief into her ear. They crashed onto the towel together, smiling but wordlessly, and Nicki pulled Robyn close, as close as she possibly could, because how could she not hold on to that?