Rescue Mission

Darnells pov

"pico honey we're home" I announced with two armfuls of shopping. There was no answer. Odd. Pico normally greets me with a hug. He must be too absorbed in his book to hear me.

I walked into the kitchen to put the bags away when my foot kicked against something hard. That something was picos gun and a cloth next to it.

I picked it up and sniffed it "chemicals. There's no doubt about it. Picos been kidnapped" I was shaking with rage. Who would do this to him? Hasn't he been through enough!?

Nene took my hand "don't worry darnell we'll find him. I'll call cherry and the others. They'll know what to do" I smiled greatfully at her. She really is a good friend.

She rung cherry up and in a few minutes the whole gang came over.

"is there any clues as to where they took him" Keith asked worriedly.

"no that's why we asked you guys over" I said trying to stay calm.

"I know where he is" sempi muttered.

"you do!?" Keith yelped "how!?"

"I have a heightened sense of smell. I can track down basically anyone" he replied.

"so your basically a blood hound" Nene grinned.

"I- whatever" sempi muttered blushing.

"please help me find him" I said shaking him desperately.

"ok follow me" he said walking out the door.

We followed him feeling hopeful. Hold on pico. I'm coming for you.