Tour Round Funky Town

Picos pov

I woke up to the smell of something sweet. I went downstairs to find the mom cooking pancakes.

"oh pico come take a seat breakfast is ready" cherry called me over.

We sat down and ate breakfast together. The pancakes tasted really good and they weren't burnt like koro makes them.

After breakfast the family went down to the studio to practice their music.

"you guys sure are into music" I muttered.

"of course! All the residents of funky town are!" cherry said brightly.

"that's the name of the town?" I raised an eyebrow at that statement.

"it sure is" damien grinned "musics a big part of this town. In fact the most popular job here is being a singer"

"I see" this is a strange town but I kinda admire its culture.

Once it got dark cherry headed out the door "bye guys I'm going to hang out with Keith!"

"ok honey stay safe!" the mom called as she ran out the door.

Damien came up to me "listen kid I don't like my baby sister hanging out with that guy alone. She won't let me go with but she'll probably let you. So could you keep an eye on her for me?"

"Umm sure" I said. This could be a good chance to take the boyfriend out.

"thanks little cus!" he ruffled my hair and walked off. I grabbed my gun and ran after cherry.

"wait cherry hold on!" she stopped and turned around.

"what's wrong pico?" she asked. Shit I need an excuse to follow her.

"I was wondering if you could give me a tour around funky town?"

"oh of course!" she took my hand excitedly "come on I'll show you all the best places!"

She showed me all around town. Alot of the areas were music based which wasn't much of a surprise considering what I was told about this place.

We were walking along the train station laughing and having fun when...

"hey ginger get the heck away from my girlfriend!"