Keith's House

Picos pov

I woke up to the sound of loud chatter. Are they always this loud? I got up, got dressed and went downstairs.

Cherry saw me and immediately pulled me into a hug "hey pico you feeling ok? I know yesterday must have been scary" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine" I said feeling bad for making her worry.

"that's good" she smiled sweetly "well your going to feel great after you try some of mom's pancakes there the best!"

"you better believe they are!" cherry's mom grinned "now take a seat sweetie and I'll get you a plate"

I nodded and took a seat. I'd forgotten how nice it was to eat with other people. It made me feel like I was part of the family.

"hey pico we're going to visit Keith today do you want to come" cherry asked. I thought about it. If I could get Keith alone I could definitely kill him no problem. I'm not going to fail this time. I'm a cold blooded killer not their friend!

"sure sounds fun"

"wonderful I'll take you kids there" cherry's mom said "Keith's mom seems like a nice woman. Perhaps we could be friends"

"oh mom that would be so cool" cherry said excitedly.

We walked out the door together. This time. This time I'll finish him for sure!