Kidnapping

Picos pov (aged eight)

I left the orphanage and made my way to school. I hated going to school after the school shooting I went through but no one else seems to care. In fact I pretty sure I saw some of the dead kids in the school bins!

Suddenly a van pulled up next to me "hey little buddy you wanna get in our van? We got candy inside" oh that's a big no no!

"sorry I'd love to but I really should get going" I said as I ran off. The van drove after me what the hell!

I ran into the parking lot. They parked the van and jumped out. Oh they made a big mistake now! I pulled out my gun and shot at the guy but I missed.

"your pretty good with that gun kiddo" the man chuckled "but your aim is sloppy" he pulled out his own gun and shot my gun out of my hand "see that? I managed to shoot the gun out of your hand without injuring you. That's how a real gun man does it!"

"oh stop showing off koro and grab the boy" the woman scolded.

"I was getting to that kala" koro grumbled.

I tried to grab for my gun but koro grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. Kala then picked up my gun.

"we'll hold onto this for you ok hon?" she smiled.

"no give it back you jerks!" I yelled as I kicked koro over and over again.

"damn kid" koro grumbled as he threw me into the van and started driving.

It was very dark in the van so I couldn't see a thing . I tried banging on the walls hoping someone would save me but nothing happened so simply hugged my knees instead. Why do bad things always happen to me? What did I do to deserve it? Thoughts like that ran through my head until the van stopped.

Koro and kala opened the van door.

"I want my gun back" I demanded. That gun meant alot to me and I wasn't going to let these jerks take it away.

"you'll get your damn gun back later now come with us" koro said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

They took me to an office where a man with black hair and a stern face was sitting.

"ah you must be pico I've heard alot about you my boy" he said.

"I want my gun back" I said simply.

"very well kala give him back his gun" kala nodded and handed me my gun.

"thanks" I pointed the gun at him "now give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you in the head old man!"

"you little shit-" koro raised his hand to me but the boss made him stop.

"you've got guts kid I like that" the boss chuckled "now a good reason not to shoot me is cause I'm going to offer you a job"

"a job?" I raised an eyebrow at this.

"yes. For someone so young your very talented with a gun. I'd like to make you my new hitman"

"so you mean I can be a superhero a shoot all the bad guys" I said excitedly. I mean that's what hitmen were like on TV.

"yes something like that" the boss smiled.

"ok I'm in!" I said lowering my gun.

"that was easier than I thought it would be" koro muttered.

"what did you expect? He's a child!" kala chuckled.

"welcome to the family lad" the boss said holding his hand out. I shook it with a grin. Finally I can put my gun skills to good use. This is going to be awesome!