Funky Dinner

Picos pov

They took my hand and led me to the train. Its been so long since I've been on a train so I freaked out a little when it started moving which made Keith and cherry laugh.

We arrived at the diner which was covered in so many bright lights it made my head hurt. We went inside and saw cherry's mom working.

"hey mom!" cherry yelled over the crowd.

"hi sweetie" her mom waved back before going back to her preformace.

"wow cherry your mom's really talented on stage" I grinned "oh look she's doing a strange pole dance now-"

"ahhh you don't want to see that pico!" cherry said as her and Keith covered my eyes for some reason.

They lead into a different room. It seemed to be a kids area.

"ok I'll go our order you guys get us a seat" cherry said running off.

Me and Keith took a seat at the nearest table. We're alone now. I could kill him and run away before cherry gets back. It would be so easy. I reached down for my gun then-

"you know I'm really glad to have a friend like you"

I froze "friend?"

"yeah! I mean most people I rap against are always trying to ruin my relationship with my girl but you were cool. I can see us being lifelong pals!"

I started shaking. Why do I feel so guilty?

"pico? Are you ok?"

"I have to use the bathroom!" I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I collapsed against the wall breathing heavily. Why am I struggling so much? I've never hesitated to kill before. Why can't I kill this boy!?

"aww having a little trouble pico" I turned around to see koro grinning at me.

"what are you doing here koro?" I asked calmly.

"I'm here to make sure you do your job right" he leaned in close to me "it must be nice to finally have friends pico but you mission should come before everything else"

"I-I know that" I stuttered.

"then why are you struggling so much huh!" he yelled at me. I didn't have an answer for him. I didn't understand these feelings myself.

"pico are you ok? I heard screaming in there!" I heard Keith's voice from behind the door.

"damnit koro he heard you!" I whisper-yelled.

"shit!" he muttered "guess we gotta play hostage pico" he held a gun to my head and pushed me out of the bathroom "alright no sudden moves or the brat gets it" he yelled pushing me onto my knees. I could see Keith and cherry's terrified faces. Are they that worried about me?

"alright everyone put your valuables in this bag and no one gets hurt!" he said putting a bag down.

"what the hell koro! You were supposed to use me as a hostage not rob these people!" I whisper-yelled.

"Well if I'm using you as my hostage kid I might as well get something out of it" koro whispered back.

"your such a dick" I grumbled before koro grabbed me by the hair and roughly pointed the gun at my head.

"get moving people or do you want me to blow this kids brains out!"

Everyone jumped to action and started putting there valuables in the bag including Keith and cherry. I felt kinda bad. He dragged me to the doorway with his gun still pointed to my head then threw me to the cold hard ground while he made his escape.