Mom's Old Computer

Keith's pov

"mom we've come to visit" my girlfriend cherry said cheerfully as we walked in.

"ah hello darling"  cherry's mom said pulling us into a hug "and I see you brought pico and his little boyfriend. How nice!"

"hello ma'am" pico said shyly.

"soooo I heard you were having trouble with your old computer" I said.

"oh yes dear. You see when cherry's father was around he never let me touch that computer but now that he's in jail I thought I'd see what was on it but I can't get it to turn on! I was hoping one of you smart kids could get it working"

"no problem ma'am. We'll get it working" I said reassuringly.

"oh thank you darling" she said kissing me on the forehead "it's in the first room to the left"

"got it" I said following the others feeling a little embarrassed.

We walked inside and saw the laptop. It was old and dusty. There was even cobwebs on it!

"your dad was protective over this?" I questioned.

"oh like you wouldn't believe" cherry replied.

"ok let's try booting this baby up" darnell said cracking his fingers and pressing the booting up button.

As soon as he did a portal opened up in the laptop pulling us all inside.

Oh god what have we got ourselves into?!