Hospital Visit

Picos pov

I was laying in bed like usual when my nurse came into the room.

"pico we have some guests for you" she said with a smile. She moved aside to show Keith and cherry.

"hey guys" I said nervously. I mean I don't know how there going to react. Everything's so difficult now.

Cherry ran up and pulled me into a hug "oh pico we missed you so much!"

"I missed you guys too" I said hugging her back.

"we got some guys here who are dieing to see you" Keith grinned "come on out guys!" he opened the door revelling...

"darnell! Nene!" I ran up and pulled them into a hug sobbing "I missed you guys so much!"

"we missed you too buddy" darnell said holding me closer.

"and don't worry you'll be moving in with us when you get better ok?"

"ok" I said trying to control my sobbing. I never thought I'd see my best friends again. I guess things really are looking up.

Keith's pov

We left picos room all smiles. It looks like our friend really is getting better. I don't see how things could get any better-

"hey did you know that darnell had a crush on pico when we were kids" nene blurted out. Wait what!

"Nene I never loved him we were just friends" he said blushing slightly.

"oh shut up gayboy you totally loved him" Nene said folding her arms at him "you use to leave flowers at his door"

"that's because you told me too" darnell muttered.

The two continued to argue while I grinned to myself. Looks like my friend has a potential love interest!