Drive Home

Picos pov

Keith and cherry immediately ran to my side "pico are you ok? Are you hurt!?" they looked so panicked.

"I'm ok. That guy just kinda jumped me when I was in the bathroom" I said quickly thinking up a lie.

"oh pico you must have been so scared" cherry said hugging me.

"yeah you being real brave right now pal" Keith said ruffling my hair. Their being so nice. Now I just feel worse.

"I heard their was a madman with a gun in here!" I looked up to see cherry's mom "are you kids alright!?"

"we're fine mom but pico got held hostage for a while" cherry said.

"you poor child you must have been so frightened" the mom said hugging me. I felt so comferting "that's it I'm driving you kids home!"

"but what about the food we ordered" Keith piped up.

"oh it's on the house. You deserve it after what your friend went through" the employee said kindly.

We got in the car and I just kinda stared at my food.

"you not going to eat it bud?" Keith asked.

"I... Don't think I've ever eaten fast food before" I admitted shyly.

"what you kidding!? You gotta try some it's awesome!" they both insisted.

I opened my box and took a bite out of the burger. My taste buds immediately exploded with flavour.

"oh my god this taste way better than apples and bananas!" I yelled stuffing my face with the delicious food.

"man you must be real sheltered buddy" Keith chuckled. Oh you have no idea!

We dropped Keith off at his house. Cherry's mom talked to Keith's mom for a bit. It was probably about the hostage situation. We then drove back to our house. They told the dad about everything while he glared daggers at me.

"oh the poor lad. Come along boy I'll take you to bed" he said grabbing my arm and dragged me upstairs.

"so you were in a hostage situation" he said in a calm voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"it was koros fault! He got in the way and he had to use me as a hostage" I explained.

"I see. He caused quite an upsetting seance for my daughter. I'll have to complain about that" he walked over and pet me on the head "I have high hopes for you my boy. Don't let me down"

"I won't sir"

"good" he calmly walked out the room.

I collapsed onto my bed feeling overwhelmed my these mixed feelings.