48. Bakugo sees pervy messages Mineta sent

Start from the beginning

Just as I was reaching for it it started to vibrate like crazy. I quickly snatched it and looked at the screen.

"Fuck!"

I cursed when the phone's bright light hit my eyes.

"Agh, you piece of shit phone what the fuck"

I turned down the brightness and finally check.

❌❌❌
i wish i was sleeping next to you

❌❌❌
WAIT NOT YOU

❌❌❌
THAT WAS MEANT FOR SOMEONE ELSE

❌❌❌
DONT TELL BAKUGO IM SORRY

❌❌❌
YOURE STILL HOT THO

What the fuck? Who is this xxx, I don't have anyone saved under that name. Why are they telling me not tell me???? I scrolled up to see the previous messages to see if I can remember something about this person.

❌❌❌
i fantasize over you every night

dont. that's weird.

❌❌❌
you texted back 😍

❌❌❌
if you need me to do your laundry i'm here for you 😘

❌❌❌
your hero costume and yaoyorozu's are fine!!

stop looking at us.

❌❌❌
i cant 😍

❌❌❌
i'll be your future boyfriend

no.

❌❌❌
curse bakugo for claiming your boobs!

okay. i'll show him this & see what he thinks.

❌❌❌
WAIT I WAS KIDDING

❌❌❌
ILL LEAVE U ALONE DONT SHOW HIM THIS

At this point I was fuming. Half way through reading these disgusting messages, I realized I had (Y/N)'s phone. She must've mistaken mine for hers.

I knew these messages were from one person and one person only. That fucking purple grape. I was about to set it down when I see a message from raccoon eyes.

Pinky 💖✨
can you believe m*n*ta's ugly ass sent me this!

It was a screenshot of another disgusting text he had sent. I was aware that damn kid was a pervert, but I didn't know he went to these lengths of fucking perviness where he sends weird texts to the girls.

Out of respect for my girlfriends privacy, I set her phone on do not disturb but not before adjusting her alarms to my wake up time. I smiled just imaging her waking up to my alarms since she took my phone, her dumbass probably hasn't even noticed.

I laid back down with the thought of beating up that purple grape in the morning like I did with dumb Deku. It'll be much easier since he was the size of my shoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Bakugo!"
"Oh, he looks more pissed than usual"

I looked over at dunce face and shitty hair, which wasn't all that shitty when it was down.

"Where the fuck is that purple grape?" I asked
"He's not down here yet, I think he will be soon" Office supplies replied "Why?"

The boys bathroom was always packed in the mornings. No doubt I'll find his perverted ass here.

"I need to pee!"

There's his annoying voice. He was running to the nearest open urinal, but I blocked his way. He came to halt, obviously I couldnt fucking start a fight so early in the morning, then I'll get suspended from class again. Plus my witch would be really mad at me and I'd have to go through hell to get her to forgive me.

"B— Bakugo?"

I put my palm on his shoulder, even though I was leaning down because of his damn height. I grinned at his scared state.

"What— what are you doing?!" Purple grape stuttered as my hand started to glow meaning an explosion was coming his fucking way.

I knew how to control my quick though, I'm not that dumb dweeb Deku.

"You fucking text my wonderful girlfriend that perverted shit and you're dead" I gripped his kid sized shoulder, "I don't give a damn if it was an accident! Don't you dare text her unless you're weak ass needs to be fucking saved, you got that?!"
"Yes!"
"Kacchan, your hand—"
"That goes for the rest of the girls in the classroom, you nasty little shit!"
"Understood! I— I won't text them unless it's an emergency—"
"Unless you're dying!" I cut him off yelling
"I won't text them unless I'm dying!"

I clicked my tongue and retrieved my hand after burning my handprint on his kiddy shirt.

"Change your pants, that shits embarrassing" I walked out of the bathroom like nothing ever happened. Like I said the bathroom is always packed so all these extras witnessed what had gone down.

I knew none of them were gonna snitch on me since I'm fucking sure everyone was getting tired of his perverted side.

~~~~~~~~ Normal POV

"It's unusually quiet" I turned around in my seat to whisper to my boyfriend since we were in class waiting for Mr. Aizawa to show up "Did something happen I wasn't aware of?"
"Not that I know of" He replied as he rested his head on his palm

Hm. Thanks to my wonderful boyfriend my phone was fully charged since I accidentally took his last night. I sometimes charge my phone and sometimes I don't, so his phone was almost dead.

With my fully charged phone I went to text Mina but see an opened message from last night and Mineta in my recents. I see for myself what I missed and started to puzzle everything together. I wasnt going to confront Katsuki right now, but I wanted to know what he did...

I turned around again this time with a grin on my face that clearly told him that I knew. He just avoided eye contact again and started blushing. I think he did, but I just can't prove it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys go on ahead! We'll catch up!" I told the Bakusquad as they nodded.

We all went our separate ways, some staying in class and some just going to lunch rush. I took Katsuki's hand and just dragged him the long way.

"Oi, what—"
"What did you do?" I asked in a teasing manner, I just wanted the full story with details

He sighed and started telling me everything.

"I wish I was there to see that!" I exclaimed "But thank you! All of the girls are definitely gonna appreciate that" I kissed his cheek
"Tsk, don't you dare tell them witch!" He grumbled
"Why not? They'd thank you for making him piss his pants" I chuckled
"Because!"

I snuggled to his side.

"Fine. Your secret is safe with me" I told him "I have such a wonderful boyfriend though"
He started to blush "Hell yeah you do. If he bothers you again... just tell me, witch."
"Now I will, let's go eat!"

____________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED <333

THIS ONE WAS SO CUTE

i have no authors note this time lolol weird right??? i usually always rant or smth buttttt YEAH
go follow my twt @/uwuamajiki

next on the list:
- he hears you sing (which song????)
- drummer!bakugo x reader
-you're on your period (but he doesn't know what periods are) a remix
- asking for kisses & dodging them
- going camping
- game night
- (y/n) turns into a baby
- looking for his hand while sleeping
- y/n turns into a boy
- making him buy a fake feminine product
-spending the day w deku
+6 more

COMMENT AND VOTE 💜