Compromise}NBAQuando

Start from the beginning

"You haven't even tried Ty." Nick rolled his eyes. He stood on tippy toes reaching up for the six inch glass dildo.

"I have. Kentrell may be the only nigga I've dated but he not the only one I been with." Tyquian scoffed grabbing a pink vibrator himself. He examined the toy.

"Bitch you talking like I ain't yoh fucking best friend and the only other living person that actually know your real body count." Nick narrowed his eyes at the other male. Tyquian smacked his lips.

"I'm the only one who knows my real body count and that shit coming with me right to the grave." He countered placing the vibrator back.

"Tuh! The audacity!" Nick flipped him off. "You need you a nigga that finna play captain save a bitch and save you ass from that toxic ass childish ass example of a relationship."

"Nicholas." Tyquian deadpanned. "I done warned you not to speak on shit you'on understand."

***
Tyquian fixed his dress before grabbing the cherry flavored lip gloss and applying it to his lips. Once done he gave himself a once over in the mirror. He was satisfied with the look. Sexy yet classy.

Tonight he was going out with Nick to this random frat party. He'd had CATs all week and he could honestly use a break. College was kicking his ass.

Kentrell had texted him saying he would come over but Tyquian wasn't worried about that. He was too used to Kentrell bailing on him that nowadays he just waited to hear a knock on his door so he can be sure Kentrell was gonna show up. Seeing is believing as they say.

He checked his phone one more time.

Drier than the Sahara.

He sighed sucking his bottom lip into his mouth the cherry flavor instantly exciting his taste buds. His conversation with Nicholas from earlier on popped into his brain.

Was it really worth the distress?

Just as the thought popped up he shook his head to dismiss it. Being with Kentrell gave him peace of mind and he was always happy being around the male. That was enough for now. At least for him it was.

He huffed grabbing everything else he needed before sliding his feet into the open-toed  leather ankle boots. He then switched off the lights and made his way outside closing and locking his apartment door. Nick was already waiting on him outside.

"Ready to turn up hoe?" Nick bounced around on his seat inside the Uber.

"Yasss bitch! Less goooo!" Tyquian cackled sticking his tongue out.

****

Tyquian groaned as he was slammed against the wall. He instantly felt kisses on his neck sucking and biting. He moaned out lacing his fingers into the dreadlocks of the man pinning him against the wall.

"Sh-shit! Wait-fuck-can we like go inside first!" Tyquian squeaked as his legs were raised wrapping around the man's torso. The man was already grinding into him.

"I just can't wait to fuck you up! I'mma fuck you real hard baby! Onfournem!" And Tyquian couldn't even get space to breathe as his lips were devoured.

"Chiilll...fawk! Come on Jay!" Tyquian hissed a moan soon escaping his lips. He tapped on the man's back repeatedly. He would not allow himself to be fucked outside on the porch like a dog.

"Ight. Hold on." The man now identified as Jay put him down with one last kiss before fishing for his keys. Tyquian struggled to catch his breath. He was a tad bit tipsy but his body was buzzing with excitement and want. He was really horny.