Chapter 34: Second day of Training

"So what are we going to be doing today?" I asked looking at my father once he arrived after sending my charka to my necklace to contact him.

Today was the second day of training with him. I haven't talked to my teammates much since the day of walking out of the hospital.  My mind was still focused on that dream of Danzo and my father.

'I need to find and prove he innocent.  I can't let him keep suffering for something he didn't do. That not what my mother would want.'

I was then pulled out of my thoughts by my father's voice. "I'm going to teach you another snake-related justu."

"Really what is this jutsu called?" I asked.

"Watch and see," he said lifting his left arm.

"Okay," I said watching him closely.

"Multiple Striking Shadow snake!" He said shooting multiple large brown snakes out from the sleeve of his shirt shooting them towards a tree, and pulling the tree down with the snakes.

"Wow, that was cool. So that the justu you're going to teach me next?" I asked with a smiled on my face.

"Yes it now why don't you give it a try," Father said.

"I will but can I ask you something first?" I asked.

"Of course you can my snake," he said. "What do want to ask me?" He asked.

"If you could ever get your innocent proven," I started. "Would you ever consider coming back to the village?" I asked.

I watched as my father narrowed his eyes in thought.

"I never put any thought into that," Father started. "I didn't think I would be able to prove that. So the only thing I ever thought about was getting revenge on the village for betraying me. Well, mainly my sensei I guess for trying to kill me."

'So he has never been any thought into it. He didn't it would be possible to prove it. Well, maybe I can find a way to prove it. Though I didn't know he wants to kill the third hokage. '

"What brought that topic up?" Father asked.

"I was just wondering if I could help prove your innocents. If you would ever come back to the village. So that we could live as a family together."

"I see my snake. Well don't go worrying about my problems focus on yourself," he said. "Even if we never live as a family. I will always be there if you need me. Like I mentioned all you have to do is send chakra to up your necklace."

"Yeah."

'Even if he doesn't want me to worry about his problems. I can't help but want to help prove his innocents. It just doesn't feel right not doing anything. There has to be something that I can do to help.'

"Now let's get to work that new justu," Father said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm ready to start training now," I said focusing back on my training. Instead of trying to figure out how to help father. I wasn't going to give up yet. I was going to find a way to help him somehow.

"Alright, then aim for that tree and do the same thing as I did earlier," Father stated.

"Got it," I said lifting my hand up and pointing it towards the tree.

"Multiple striking shadow snake!" I said shooting out smaller brown snakes than father. Who couldn't pull the tree down?

"It didn't work," I muttered.

"Just like the summoning justu you need to release more chakra," Father said.

"Understand," I said getting ready to try the justu again.

"Multiple striking shadow snake!" I shoot snakes that we're a little bit bigger than before towards the tree. They still won't strong enough to pull the tree.

'Still wasn't enough chakra yet.'

"Come on please let it be enough chakra now," I said using the justu again.

This time the snakes were even larger, but still not the same size as fathers. Yet they were able to pull back the tree a little bit.

"It's not perfect, but you are getting the hang of it," Father said placing a hand on my head and ruffling my hair. "Good job my snake."

I smiled happy to hear my father's praise on my progress.

"Father?"

"Yeah, my snake?"

"Do you think that I will be able to become a strong shinobi like you?"

"I do believe that you will become a strong ninja, but I wouldn't say that you would be like me."

"So you don't think I can be strong like you," I said looking down at the ground.

"What I mean is that will become strong, but you become a shinobi stronger and different from me."

'So he does believe in me. Through how will be different when we are alike in appearance and snake justu.'

"Now how about you give that justu another try then call it a day."

I nodded and used the justu again. Releasing even larger brown snakes from my sleeve finally pulling the tree down.

"Fantastic job not the same size as my snakes, but you added enough chakra to increase the power," Father said ruffling my hair. "Now why don't you get some lunch.

"Okay," I said. "Before I go can you tell me what we're doing next time?"

"I was thinking we work on your wood style and might try teaching you the Hiding in the Surface technique."

"That sounds cool looking forward to working on both," I stated with a smile on my face hugging him.

'He didn't freeze up this time. Maybe he got used to my hugging.'

"I'm sure you are my snake," he said brushing my bangs out my face. "I see you later time for me to go."

"Alright," I said watching him sink into the ground.

'Father I know you told me to not worry about your problems. Even so, I'm still going to find a to prove your innocents. I just feel like it's something I have to do.'  I thought heading off to grab me some lunch after my training.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Should I show more chapters of Kaiya training or just skip ahead to the finals of the Chuinin exams?

Q: Do you think Kaiya will find a way to prove her father's innocents? 

Thanks for reading like always!