Chapter 6 : Journey to the Land of Tea

Kaiya's P.O.V

Today I and my teammates were gathered inside of the Hokage office ready for our next mission.

I was kind of hoping it was something challenging since we have been doing nothing but D-rank missions for the last couple of weeks and we have almost been a team for a month already. Plus my teammates have been training for a year now.' I thought waiting for the Hokage to pick us a mission.

"Alright here one," The Hokage started."There has been a disappearance of the food supply in the land of tea. So I want you to go investigative and see what happening to the food and get rid of the bandits," he finished.

"Yes! Finally some action!" Aito exclaimed.

"Shut up brat! Shinobi don't cheer haven't I taught you that," Anko sensei said hitting Aito on the head.

"Right," he said rubbing his head.

"Head home and pack and then meet me at the gate in 20 minutes," Anko sensei said before taking off.

**

I was now at home packing everything I might need for my mission.

"About to leave for a mission?" A voice asked.

I turned around to see my adopted mother Kurenai standing near my bedroom door.

"Yeah it a mission to the Land of tea to deal with bandits," I replied.

"I see. Well good luck and be safe," she said.

"I will," I said grabbing my tool pouch and getting ready to leave the room.

"Bye Kaiya," Kurenai said.

"Bye mom," I said.

**

As I heading to the gate to meet up with my team. I noticed Neji and what was probably his teammate's training on the training ground.

'Neji really cool. I wish I could get him to talk to me but doubt that will happen. Maybe when I get back from my mission. I can try talking to him.' I thought continuing my walk to my gate.

**

Meanwhile at the gate...

Aito P.O.V

I was standing at the gate with Misumi and Anko-senesi waiting for Kaiya to show up.

"Where Kaiya she never been late since she joined our team?" I asked.

"She probably had to do something," Misumi said.

"Hey guys," A voice said.

We turned around to see Kaiya walking our way with a peach tint on her face.

'What with the peach tint?' I thought.

"Where were you brat?" Anko-sensei asked.

"Sorry I got distracted," she said looking away.

After a few minutes, she looked back our way and the pech tint was gone.

'Well, that was odd. Never mind the peach tint was probably my imagination because nobody else seems to notice.' I thought.

"Well now that everyone is here let's get going the bandits aren't going to get rid of themselves," Anko-sensei said starting to walk off.

"Right," We said following after her.

"So Kaiya what had you distracted?" Misumi asked as we were walking.

"It was nothing important," she replied not looking at Misumi.

"Oh really then why was face peach earlier?" She asked.

'So I wasn't the only one who noticed her face was peach.'

"It was just the heat," she replied quickly.

"If you say so but we all know that was a lie," Misumi said laughing.

"You are a strange brat kid. You don't really say that much you mainly only said a few words," Anko-sensei said looking back at Kaiya.

"Sorry. I just not never been much into to talking. I other things on my mind then to socialize," Kaiya replied with a shrug.

We all just looked at her wondering what was on mind that kept her from talking.

'Whatever it is must be important. To keep her lost in thought a lot.' I thought looking at her curiously.

The rest of the journey to the Land of tea was in silence.

Once we arrived at the Land of tea we decided to find a place to rest, and look into the bandit's first thing tomorrow.

We got three rooms. One room for Kaiya and Misumi to share. Then one for me and the last one for Anko-sensei.

**
Meanwhile in Kaiya and Misumi's room...

Kaiya's P.O.V

I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling until I heard Misumi.

"Hey, Kaiya?" She said.

"Yeah Misumi," I replied.

"Do you have a crush on someone?" She asked.

"No. Why do you ask?" I said looking at her.

"You sure because you were blushing when you mentioned you for distracted was it a guy," she said.

"I was blushing."

"It's my brother isn't it?"

"He cool and all but I don't like him that way."

"You don't have to lie. He might be a jerk right now, but I'm sure that once he gets to know you. He will start to feel the same. Also what else is on your mind that keeps you from talking much?"

"Just wondering who my real parents are and why they left me here. Did they not wanting me or was there a different reason? Will I ever get to meet them? And if I did would I be happy to meet them?" I replied telling her all the thoughts running in my head.

"I'm sure there is a reason why they left you in the Hidden Leaf village. One day you find those answers, but I believe even though they left you a part of you will still be happy to see them because they are your real parents," she said.

I nodded and started drifting off to sleep.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: When do you think Neji will start to like Kaiya?

Q: When do you hope to see Kaiya try to talk to Neji again?

Thanks for reading!