Chapter 7: Wasbai Family

Kaiya's P.O.V

The next day me and my team where go out into the village to gather information on the bandits.

Once we were all ready for the day. We were walking for the town to meet up with the client.

"Hey, Anko-sensei?" Aito asked.

"What is it," Anko-sensei said.

"Why would anyone steal from a land that is known for gambling?" Aito asked.

"That true it is known for gambling but they also have lots of rare and valuable items. They're also said to be two families here with a rivalry. It possible that it wasn't a bandit but someone from the rival family. Anyway, we find out more of what's going on when we get to the meeting place," Anko-sensei replied.

"Okay," Aito said.

'So there a rivalry between two families going on here, but what are they fighting for?' I thought.

**

We arrived at the meeting place to meet with the client.

We were greeted by an old man.

"You must be the Hidden Leaf ninja that accepted the mission," he said.

"Yes, I and students help you with your problem," Anko-sensei said.

"Great have a sit. I tell you everything you need to know," he said. "Also the name is Jirōchō head of the Wasabi family."

We nodded and sat on our knees across the table as Jirōchō began telling us about the two families Wasabi and Wagarashi and how they both came here. Then he began telling us about how last year the Wagarashi family had hired bandits to take their good supply and some of the items they were selling for money. Hoping it will get them to leave, but this year it seems worse than last year because they the people delivering the food and items came in town with injures. They don't think it was some bandit this time because the injuries didn't look like it was done by any weapon a bandit would have.

"Alright, leave it to us," Anko-sensei said once he was done telling us what happened.

'If it wasn't a bandit. Then I guess the only other answer could be that the Wagarashi family hired ninja to steal the food and any items they were having delivered.'

"What time do the deliveries come in. So we can keep watch on what happening to thee people and where it all going to," Anko-sensei said.

"It is delivered every day at 11 in the morning. We have enough food to last maybe about a week or two," Jirōchō replied.

"So in about 4 hours then," Aito said looking at the clock.

"Yes."

"Alright let's head back to the inn and getting are tools situation before heading out to the path to look out for the delivery and whoever is attacking them," Anko-sensei said.

We nodded and headed back to the Inn to prepare our ninja tools.

**

While I was going through my tools. I was looking at tools at what condition they were in.

"Hey what is that?" Misumi asked.

I looked to see what she pointing at and saw my scroll from my mother.

'Oh yeah. I forgot that was in my tool pouch'

"It's nothing important just a scroll that was left with me when I found at the gate," I replied.

"I see have you read it yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, it didn't say much on it," I replied.

"Okay. So nothing helpful?"

'It did tell me my mom's name and that she died giving birth to me but wasn't a lot to help me understand why I was in the Hidden Leaf village. Are who my father was.'I thought of thinking about the letter.

"Not really."

"I see. Anyway, we better finishing check our tools," she said going back to checking her tools.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

A/N: Sorry if the chapter short. The next chapter should hopefully be longer.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What village do you think the Ninja our from?

Thanks for reading!