Chapter 35: Kaiya's Sercet Discovered

A/N: I entered my story into the NarutoWattyAwards so, please go and vote for my story the link is shared in the announcements on my message board.

Kaiya was heading to her usual spot to continue her training with her father Orochimaru. She was excited as usual for her training session with her father. It has now officially been a week since she started training with her father.

'I can't wait to see what he going to teach me today The last few days he has been helping with my wood style. Along with learning the hiding in the surface technique.' She thought with a smile on her face as she continued to make her way to her secret spot.

She turned behind her feeling like someone was watching her. When she turned around she didn't see anyone behind her. She shrugged her shoulders and continue walking towards her destination.

'Maybe I was just imagining that someone was watching me.' She thought as she continued walking.

Little did she know that a mysterious figure was hidden up in a tree was watching her.

'What is that girl up to for the past few days she has been heading in that same direction. Every day at the same time each day.' The mysterious figure in the tree thought as they watched the young Kaiya walk off.

***

Kaiya arrived at her training spot and pulled out her snake necklace tucked inside of her shirt. She poured chakra into her necklace and waited for her father to show up.

' I do some warming up while waiting for him to arrive for today's training session.' Kaiya thought of doing some simple target aiming training to warm up.

Meanwhile, a woman with long purple was crouch up in the tree watching Kaiya.

'She seems to be training, but why is she coming here and what was she doing with her necklace?' The woman thought as she watched Kaiya doing some target training with shuriken.

After a good ten minutes of waiting for her father to arrive. Kaiya's necklace began to glow bright green color. Her father appeared from under the ground using his signature hiding in the surface justu.

The woman hiding up in the tree eyes widened slightly as she saw Orochimaru appeared right in front of Kaiya.

'Orochimaru the snake sannin. What in the world is she doing with him. She can't be involved with whatever he planing right.' She thought with narrowed eyes as Kaiya ran towards her father.

"Father!"Kaiya said giving her father a tight hug. "What train-" she was cut off by Orochimaru placing a hand over her mouth.

Orochimaru then quickly turned towards the direction of the tree. Where he sensed the woman's chakra coming from. 'Looks like she was followed today.'

"I don't know for sure what she doing with her criminal father, but I better get going since he noticed me. It better to not get in a fight with a sannin," she whispered. "For now I report to the Hokage about this." She then disappeared from the tree leaving behind a cloud of smoke.

"Alright we're good," He said removing his hand from Kaiya's mouth.

"What was that all about father?" Kaiya asked.

"There was someone in the tree watching," Orochimaru explained. "I was trying to keep you from saying anything could cause them to be suspicious, but see you with me most likely cause that anyway."

"So there was actually someone falling me," Kaiya muttered looking back at the tree. "I didn't see anyone so started to think I was imagining it."

"My snake it is always best to trust your sensory skills. Even you don't see the person who sensed anywhere," Orochimaru stated.

"I understand father," Kaiya said nodding at Orochimaru words. "So what are you teaching me today?" She asked.

"Tell me how do you feel about swords?" Orochimaru asked.

"Well I never used a sword before, but I have thought about buying one when I go to stock up on ninja tools at the weapon shop," Kaiya replied. "Is there a reason for that question?"

"Because I want to teach you how to use a sword," He said showing me a wooden sword. "We start learning the basics with this wooden sword, before getting a real sword."

Kaiya nodded and took the wooden sword from Orochimaru.

***

Meanwhile at the Hokage tower...

A long purple hair female ANBU with brown eyes arrived outside of the Hokage's office door. She knocked on the door waiting for a response.

"Come in," The Hokage called out from the other side of the door.

She opened the door and walked inside and kneeled in front of the Hokage's desk. "Lord Hokage. I have something important to report."

"Yugao," The Hokage said looking at the ANBU kneeled in front of his desk."What is it did something happen during your patrol?"

"Yes just witnesses something that you probably won't like," Yugao replied.

'What could she have witnessed that wasn't good. I was already reported on the death of Hayate. Now, what could of happen.' The Hokage thought putting his pipe in his mouth.

"What would that be?" He asked taking his pipe out of his mouth.

"I was on patrol and the last for days I saw the girl named Kaiya heading into the same direction of the forest every day," She started. "So I decided to tail her today and spotted her with Orochimaru."

"Were you able to figure out what they were doing together?"

"He detected me before I could cut her off from speaking. After she hugged him, but it sounded like she was saying the word training."

"I see so she been training with her father the past few days."

"Yes, I believe so Lord Hokage."

"For now it best to let it be. Sending an ANBU to watch won't work. We don't know what Orochimaru will do when he catches an ANBU watching her. We don't know what he has planned for her after giving her the mark."

"I understand Lord Hokage, but what if she working with him. Shouldn't at least send someone skilled with an undercover mission to watch her without getting caught."

"Don't worry I figure something out to handle the situation. For now, continue patrol for any trouble within the village. Specifically, the Sound ninja working for Orochimaru."

"Yes Lord Hokage," Yugao said standing up and walking out of the office to continue her patrol.

'Now how to handle this new situation invoking Kaiya.' He thought looking out the window.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think the Hokage going to deal with the situation involving Kaiya?

Thanks for reading like always!