Chapter 19: Kaiya vs. Rain ninja

(A/N: This chapter was going to be published Saturday but was busy having fun for my birthday)

Kaiya's P.O.V

After leaving my teammates I was now searching for a team that I could steal a Heaven scroll from.

"Now where can I find someone to steal a scroll from?" I asked climbing up a tree to see if I could spot anyone.

'Well looking up in this tree isn't helping.  Still haven't spotted anything so my best option is to use my sensory skills. ' I thought closing my eyes and sensing for charka signatures.

"Looks like there an team up ahead, " I muttered sensing three people up ahead.

'Time to put my training to use.' I thought getting down from the tree and running in the direction I felt three charka signatures coming from.

***

I was walking through the forest when came to an empty clearing.

'Still have farther to go until I reach the team I sense, but it seems another team coming this way. I just see if they have the scroll I need.' I thought slowly pulling out shurikens and throwing them in the bushes behind me.

I turned around to see three people from out of the bushes. There was a girl with long orange hair in a ponytail wearing a black and grey shirt with black shorts. Along with a boy with spiky black hair holding an umbrella wearing a similar outfit as the girl. The last one was a boy with shoulder-length white hair. He had a sword strapped to his back and was wearing a dark blue tank top, a black jacket, and grey shorts.

'From the looks of it there about a year or two older than me.' I thought studying their appearance.

"I don't know how you knew we were in the bushes, but it doesn't matter you are all by yourself we can easily take your scroll," The spiky black hair boy said in a cocky tone.

"I found you because I happen to be a sensory ninja, and just because I'm by myself doesn't necessarily mean you can beat me," I stated glaring at the black-haired boy.

"How meaning times Daisuke do I have to tell you not to be cocky," The orange hair girl said looking at the black-haired boy. "You so annoying how are we even twins."

"Enough Aimi and Daisuke!" The boy with white hair commanded.

'This three are a horrible team. Standing here arguing instead of focusing on the reason they are here.'

"You three are annoying. I'm just going to see if you the heaven scroll I need and then take it," I said.

"If you need a heaven scroll then you have an earth scroll," The girl name Aimi said.

"Perfect just the scroll we need and were going to take it," The boy name Daisuke smirking.

"Yeah not happening," I said with my eyes narrowed.

"You really think you can beat us by yourself?" Aimi asked with an eyebrow raised.

I glared at her in response and casted a genjustu on her causing her to let out a scream and pass out.

"Aimi!" Daisuke and the white hair shouted.

"What in the world did you do to her?" The white hair boy asked annoyed.

'I guess he has a thing for his female teammate.'

"It a special genjustu that just came to me one day. Never named it yet, but it makes you believe that a three-headed serpent about to eat you," I replied. "Now we can do this the easy way and you give me the scroll or the hard way and I beat you up for it," I stated tilting my head to the side.

"You are going to pay for hurting my sister, " Daisuke said holding up his umbrella. "Let's teach her a lesson  Akihiro," he said looking over at the white-haired boy.

"Right let's," The boy named Akihiro said.

"Ninja art: Senbon Rainstorm!" Daisuke said jumping in the air and spinning his umbrella.

I looked up to see a storm of senbon needles falling down towards me while making hand signs behind my back.

"Earth style: Mud dome. " I said creating a dome around me protecting me from the storm of senbon needles.

"She created a dome to shield from the senbon," Akihiro said as I released the justu.

"That was a skilled justu, but it take more than that to beat me," I said.

"Well try getting past this!" Akihiro said charging at me with his sword.

I pulled out kunai and blocked his attack. While from the corner of my eye I saw Daisuke throw senbon needles at me.

'I see distract with the sword. So I don't notice the senbon needles coming at me.'

"Wind Style: Great breakthrough!" I said in my head creating a gust of wind from my mouth and blowing Akihiro back along with the senbon needles coming my way.

"Ugh," Akihiro groaned rubbing his head. "She is putting up a good fight by herself."

"She won't last forever. She reach her limit at some point and won't have anyone to defend her," Daisuke said.

'He right about me not having anyone defend me when I reach my limit, but I don't have the scroll anyway so they would realize beating me was a waste of time.' I thought thinking of my next move.

Akihiro charged at me again with his sword. I took my kunai again and used it to block his attack. He then jumped back which confused me.  I then saw Daisuke throw a kunai with a paper bomb near my foot.

'So that why he suddenly jumped back.'

The paper bomb then went off surrounding me with smoke.

"We got her," Daisuke said as the smoke clear looking at what he thought was me.

"I don't think so," I said.

They both looked to see me standing up in a tree.

"If she up there then what that?" Daisuke asked.

"A clone made out snakes," Akihiro said looking at me that was laying on the ground.

"That right the second I saw the paper bomb. I made a clone out of snakes. It another one of my specialties. I don't know where it comes from but I always had a knack for snake-related justu," I said. "Anyway, game over."

"Water style: Raging waves!" I said in my head shooting a strong wave of water from my mouth hitting the two boys and knocking them into the trees behind them.

"Well, that was fun," I said panting from using a good amount of my chakra from using my more advanced level justu.

'I probably could have used lower level justu and still one.' I thought walking over to the knocked team and searching each of them for the scroll.

I grabbed the heaven scroll out of
Akihiro pants pocket.

"Here we go," I said putting in my pocket.

I then suddenly felt a strong wave of chakra full of blood lust.

'What is this chakra it coming from up ahead. Along with Sasuke and Sakura chakra, but Naruto seems to be somewhere else.' I thought with my eyes narrowed.

I don't know why but for some reason I felt the need to check it out.

🐍🐍🐍

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you think going to happen next?

Thanks for reading!