Iida Has Got A Solution And It's Not Murder

Start from the beginning

"Are you still sitting out of training today?" Uraraka asked, earthy brown eyes wide and hopeful. Like before, she was light on her feet, circling around the others to get to him. She bumped her shoulder against his like training was their own little joke. 

"In Sh- Mr.Aizawa's own words, no," Izuku said, correcting himself quickly before he could call their homeroom teacher Shouta. It wasn't like it was a secret Shouta was taking care of Izuku, but it was still a little embarrassing. He was the only teenager here who needed someone to look after them, that's probably not how they saw it, he had lost most of his memories after all, but that didn't ease the worries floating around in his head. 

"I can sit with you today if you want Midoriya," Todoroki offered.

Uraraka's face darkened for a moment before her smile once again surfaced. The quick expression change gave Izuku chills. 

"You're not just trying to steal my  Deku time are you?" Uraraka questioned, emphasizing 'my' like it was something she had earned. 

Izuku turned bright red.

Todoroki didn't react at all.

"Not at all," Todoroki replied. Izuku honestly couldn't tell if it was meant in a passive-aggressive way or not. 

Deciding to cut in before the conversation went in a really weird direction, Izuku asked, "Has anyone seen Iida? He's usually outside waiting for me?"

Uraraka frowned. "Now that you mention it, I don't think I saw him at all after school yesterday. He told me he had a research project? But I've never heard anything about the project before."

Suddenly a much shorter boy approached, one Izuku hadn't taken too much notice to when they'd first gotten through introductions. He certainly didn't miss that weirdly excited expression on the boy's face now. Something about it made his stomach turn. 

His friends didn't look too happy to see the boy. Uraraka's lips tightened into a thin line. Aoyama frowned and not so subtly crossed his arms over his chest. Todoroki stared silently. 

"Did you guys see Hagakure today? She looks so-"

Before he could hear the end of that sentence hands pressed against his ears, one distinctively warmer than the other. But the way the boy's hands were moving and eyes were growing disturbingly brighter made him glad he couldn't hear. 

Uraraka's cheeks morphed from a faint pink to angry red, spreading over her cheeks and nose. She started speaking quickly, too quickly for Izuku to try and read her lips. Her hands flew through the air as she spoke like she was painting an invisible picture. 

A few minutes later and the creepy boy was practically running away. 

The hands fell away from his ears. "Sorry Midoriya, but it's really for the best if you don't hear Mineta," Todoroki apologized, although he somehow found a way to make his apology sound unapologetic. 

"I would ask why but I get the feeling I don't want to know the answer," Izuku grimaced, leaning back on one of the desks. "Is he always like that?"

"Not when Mr.Aizawa is close by. He knows he's one step away from being expelled," Uraraka answered, sounding wistful. 

Aoyama nodded in agreement. 

They carried on the conversation for a while, mostly discussing who in the class was most likely to be expelled first, if anyone at all. It turns out Shouta had a history of kicking kids out of his class but had yet to remove any from this group. That might make Izuku the first. There was no way he could stay in here until graduation when he hadn't even decided if he still wanted to be a hero or not.