Chapter 15

I am all dressed up now. And not to mention my face feels really heavy. I look at my reflection in the mirror and I'm not sure if it's me or not. My lips are red and my face is toned and flawless looking. My eyelashes are long and dark, and my eyes are done so they look like flames are escaping my eyelids.

I can't even begin to explain my hair. It's stick straight and has braids all over the top layer of my head. I have my heels on now. They hurt my feet and I feel like I'll fall on my face if I walk. Starlet walks into the room. Oh, I almost forgot my nails. They are black with flames coming from my cuticles.

"You look amazing," Starlet says. I giggle. "Thanks." Starlet leads me out of the room, so I can see Shark. She steadies me on my heels. I walk out and I see a lady with Shark. I'm not going to lie. She's weird. Green skin, pink hair, and she has probably had numerous facial surgeries, which make her look alien-like.

I look at Shark, who turns around from the wall he was facing. He has on a black suit, and the shirt under it looks like flames. He looks good. Canyon walks into the room. "You guys look amazing!" Me and Shark look at each other and smile. Canyon checks her watch. "Oh my gosh! The Tributes Parade starts in half an hour. We need to get you to your chariots."