34. The wedding night.

Nandini

I could feel his feets thumping on the floor as he followed me inside the walk-in-closet, where Mukti informed me the dresser is. Manik had changed the room completely. Keeping it dark but still so beautiful. I had expected my stuff to still be in the boxes but was surprised to find the closet squeaky clean and everything settled.

I stood up in front of the mirror and started removing or tried to remove the hundreds of hairpins poking into my head. I felt his hands on my hands and he helped me remove the dupatta—the one on my head and let it fall between us. I looked at his face in the mirror and our eye connected, without him saying anything, I let my hands fall down as he worked on removing the hairpins.

In complete silence, he removed the pins and the hairbun, handing me the pins one by one as I collected them in my hands. My hair fell down my back and suddenly I felt so light, almost moaning at the feeling. I tilted my head back, keeping on his chest as his hands moved to the back of my neck. Gathering my hairs, he pushed them to my left shoulder and started removing the jewellery.

"NO! Not this." I said turning my face sideways as I held the nuptial chain in between my fingers. He took a deep breath and removed the necklaces. Then came off the earrings and maang tikka. He unpinned the dupatta from my shoulder and let it fall free.

His hand went to the buttons of blouse, our eye connected, I blushed and looked down. His knuckles grazed my spine making me exhale with a gasp, breathlessly.

"You change, I need a shower." He murmured leaning down to my neck, our eyes interlocked again as he sucked the bare skin on my shoulder. The warmness of his mouth seeping into my body making butterflies erupt in my stomach. He exhaled on my skin and moved back.

Before he could take another step away from me, I held his wrist, stopping him. "I need help with the buttons, I... I can't reach them." I barely whispered, he came closer as I turned to mirror again.

With our eyes still locked with each other he popped open the buttons. One by one. My body shivering against his cold fingers as they worked the buttons. By the last button I had my hands fisted on my lehenga and I was breathing heavily, when I couldn't look into those choclate brown eyes anymore, I turned around and hid my face in his chest. My breathing so heavy I thought I'd pass out if I don't calm down. He wrapped his one hand around my waist, the other around my head. His hand never even moving towards the now almost bare back with only a strap there. I shivered with the coldness I was feeling on my back. Tightened my hold on him a little more, trying to take in his warmth.

"Wear something. I need to talk to you!" He murmured and just like that the hotness from my body moved out and dread filled in. He didn't forget. We were going to have a serious talk. Gooodddddd!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

He was about to move back but I stepped a little more closer and hugged him. He breathed into my neck making goosebumps arise on my skin, I shivered, the coldness of the room and the warmnes of his mouth over my body, giving a tingling sensation. I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck, sucking on his throat as he tightened his hold on my waist.

"Don't play dirty. You know how things will end, wrna!" He warned just as I let my teeth sink in his throat, he hissed, his nails now digging into my waist.

His right hand started moving up, stopped at my bra hooks and I shivered. My mouth now sucking on his collar bone— kissing, licking. In seconds the bra hooks came undone and I gasped, his knuckles brushing on my spine. I stood down from my tip-toes and kept my head  on his chest, breathing heavily. He moved to my shoulder and held the blouse and the bra strap in his mouth, pulling it down to my arms, my hands flew to my chest, keeping a hold on  the front of blouse as he repeated the same thing to my other shoulder. I held the blouse to my midriff, if it slips, I'll be naked. My hands turning white with the hold I had on the ends of the blouse. My face red as a tomato, he deeply chuckled and flicked my nose, moving to the other door in the closet. Seconds later, water started running and I blushed to myself.