i look at the sky and i feel nothing

TW: explicit language, alchohol, drugz

Emerys POV:

i woke up at 8:03 a.m to get ready for school which i WASN'T excited for. i'm kind of a loner and no one understands me at school because i'm different. i don't like to wear makeup and wear skinnies, i show up to school with my natural face and leggings💔. people always say that in ugly and a loser even my mom. i don't really care tho because i have hope that one day i will be able to live life to the fullest and away from all the bullies who don't understand me.

anyways, i get up and brush my long brown hair with natural highlights that look golden in the sunlight. i then put it into a bun because idc anymore. i put on my fav lulus and an antarctica chimpanzees band T (i know, weird.)

i then just put on chapstick and grabbed my back pack and guitar.

oh yeah. i forgot to mention i'm a musician. i learned how to play the guitar at 2 months old. my mom always discouraged me for it.

i know it's weird, but that's just me.

once i'm ready to leave out the door, my mom barges in. she's drunk.

"hey you fucking good for nothing social reject cock sucking bitchass bitch fucker fucking loser of a daughter."

"hey, mom." i sigh.

"you are getting in the way of my life of alchohol and drugs. i refuse to take care of you any longer. i have sold you on depop."

"omg no!" i yell, tears falling down my cheeks. "to who?"

"i don't know, bitch. i just accepted the first offer. pack your bags, i never want to see your face again."

"omg ok💔" i say, trembling, and pack a tiny bag full of the little stuff i had.

suddenly, a big tall hefty man walks into the room, along with 4 others.

Harrys pov:

she was the most hottest girl i ever saw. she looked so pretty crying. but no, i would never show affection to her face. it was wrong, i show no emotion, i'm soulless.

Nialls pov:

she was so pretty and sad it was fun to watch but also really sad. i hope she would like us because we bought her and she would have no where else to go. the sexual tension between us was unbearable.

"these are the guys who bought me?" the girl asked, snot running down her face. i wanted to clean her up, so i walked over, and wiped it away with my bear hands.

"Niall! don't touch the girl or i will kill you!" harry yelled at me, and i obeyed. harry had a hard shell, but a dark past. even so, he was a bad person. i was the good guy of the group.

"sorry, harry."

"harry, is that your name?" she asked him, and he smirked at her, nodding. it was hot of him-i-i mean her. she was hot asf.

"my name is niall!" i waved, and harry slapped me so hard i fell to the floor💔

"well, we better get going or the tour bus is going to leave!" louis stepped around my limp body that was lying on the floor.

"tour bus?" the girl asked.

wait? she's never heard of us before?

"have you ever heard of the band one direction, luv?" louis asked, and she shook her head.

"GET THE FRICK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" the mom screamed,  and we all walked out.

this was defo gonna be an adventure...