introduction

W E L C O M E

Hiii!

Firstly, if you've clicked on this book, you must know that I already adore you.

Sometimes I wonder if the pandemic is actually a boon in disguise for all creative arts?

Because I wrote a book last year when the first wave of Covid-19 arrived and here I am again, planning to write another one.

So thank you for joining me on this rollercoaster! I heart you!

•><•

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

Tired of her difficult behaviour, Ariya Davis' mother sends her packing halfway across the country to her father's when he offers to have her, hoping she'll do good in a new environment.

Little do they know that Ariya's father desperately needs her as a part of a ruse for a top secret mission- one that could define the fate of their country.

Prince Nathaniel Mirsalehi needs refuge till he hunts down his father's assassins. Until then he must lay low and pretend to be a mundane teenager attending high school, in a country far away from his motherland.

But fitting in is harder than he had imagined. And with several other governments and a bunch of cut-throat assassins after him, there's absolutely no room for a slip up. So when Ariya makes him an offer to teach him the art of unopulence, he has no choice but to take her up on it.

With the stakes high, will there be any chance for hormones to fly?

•><•

F E A T U R E D O N

dangerouslove
WattpadMulticultural
TeenFiction
crime

•><•

D I S C L A I M E R

I'd write the proper disclaimer here but I'd like to believe that all of you here understand all the hard work that goes into any kind of art form.

So just do NOT copy!

No one likes wannabes and copycats!

•><•