"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."

Start from the beginning

"Lunch.", Lies...wei ying was going to have alcohol with his new friend. He had been texting him for quite a while now, Gu Ming did not seem like bad friend for him. He even had the same liking's as his! Just a few days ago Gu Ming, mentioned his favourite bar near his studio-- which got him all excited since his friends or fiance never accompanied or let him drink alcohol as often after his diagnosis-- he did not have any plans to get drunk, maybe a drink or two, would do too.

After that, he could just return back home and go to sleep in a different room as usual. Though he did not like to sleep in a different room, he still had to reconcile with Lan Zhan. That still seemed a little far from them. Lan Zhan had said a lot of things that had upsetted him, he might as well take his time to get used to his new life before he forgives him.

"You know him, you even talked to him the day we fot engaged.", Now, this had peaked Lan zhan's interest. Someone, who he knew was wei ying's friend? That was a starter!

"His name's, Gu Ming. He's quite friendly.", Wei Ying ate the rest of his toast and finished his sentence. He got off his comfortable chair and started to walk away.

"What?", Lan Zhan shot off his seat and shot a glare at wei ying. The one man he did not like was wei ying's friend?! That was not acceptable!

"Where did you get your puppy, eh~?", Gu Ming asked Lan wangji with a sly grin on his face. He could not possibly punch someone to their face on jis engagement party.

"He was my childhood friend.", Lan wangji looked straight into his eyes and coldly answered.  Gu ming seemed taken aback at the quick answer. Apparently it wasn't enough to stop him from asking further.

"Did you castrate your puppy, why does he look so sad?", He teased smacking his hands together. Lan Xichen felt the angsty aura around him in all its force and decided that it was time for him to back away and find his husband.

Meanwhile, wei ying was inside gasping for air to breathe. Lan wangji had to stay outside amongst hundreds of guests, the painstakingly grueling pain of not being around his fiance bothered him so much that he was starting to regret this whole sham.

"He's sick. He does not like being around unknown people.", Lan Zhan shot back, coming back at the man with a much stronger come back.

Lan wangji certainly did not know that his fiance was friends with him for a while now.

"Be back soon.", Lan Zhan said loud enough for wei ying to nod. The second wei Ying got inside the elevator, he lost it completely. Wei Ying could be friends with anyone in this world. But, why him?!

Unknown:

Buildings or dead bodies? You choose.

Wei Ying looked at his fiance with furrowed eyes, when he looked down at his phone with a disturbed look on his face.

The younger did not answer to his question when he asked him who he was. Lan Zhan was having his doubts at him clearly, he wasn't supposed to answer them-- atleast for now-- and so he left.

Finishing the work his aunt asked him to do, took a long time to get finished. He certainly did not know that his aunt could be so strict with her set of things. Wei Ying hissed every now and then and felt a pout form on his face after he looked at his ears which were bright red from getting pulled.

It was about seven in the evening, when he walked inside his favourite bar expecting to be met with, Gu Ming, waiting for him. But, in turn he was just met with a bustling night party going inside. To his irritation, half naked people inside the bar, on the dance floor were grinding against eachothers.

' ugh~ please, god. Let me get drunk without any infection today.' , wei ying prayed silently and walked inside. To his surprise people started recognising and started whispering among themselves.

The fear of being talked about, by a group of people, was a fear instilled in his mind from his very start of teen years. Though he was the most popular boy in school, wei ying did not like it when people talked about him, behind his back.

As soon as he heard people talking about him, the first thing he did was take a deep breath and back away lightly.

"Isn't he he the man who got engaged to, Lan wangji? What the hell is he doing in a club like this?", The woman dressed in shimmery gold dress whispered to the girl she was dancing with.

"He's certainly pretty. No wonder a man like Lan wangji wanted him."

"I heard that he doesn't have parents. He was most probably sold off in the name of a marriage."

"He's so cute! I wanna pinch his cheeks!"

Wei Ying shouldn't have left the penthouse today. He knew that he had made a mistake when Lan Zhan was so reluctant on letting him go. 

' damn you Lan Wangji. I need to get drunk now.'

A shriek left his lips when someone's breath hit his ears.

"Boo~!"

Extra:

"What's one plus one?", Lan qiren asked the six year old, with a stern look on his face. Nothing seemed to scare the boy, he had tried to make him write down a set of rules-- the ones six year olds could write-- and even threatened him by telling him that he wasn't going to get any candies like he usually did.

"My face.", Wei Ying retorted back playing with the marbles on the glass table. Lan qiren grimaced at the small boy and almost kicked him out of the house after giving up on teaching the boy at all. But, he had to calm himself down first.

"What is two multiplied by four?", He asked increasing the difficulty for wei wuxian.

The boy looked at him with a confused look on his face and let out a giggle as a sign of mockery.

"My feet."

Oh, Lan qiren was having enough with the boys antics.

"I'm going to call, Wangji. He can teach you.", His seven-year old nephew was more than capable of teaching a menace like wei wuxian. Especially, when the six year old feared him to an extent when it comes to studying.

Wei ying's face immediately paled, he shot off the couch and in no time he was in front of lan qiren with an obedient look on his face.

"Two multiplied by four is eight. One plus one is.....two.", it certainly took him a few seconds to answer, he had to take his good time to count with his tiny fingers after all.

"Good job.", Lan qiren praised; internally smirking at the new idea which came into his mind.