the dress had thin spaghetti straps that barely held up my breast and a slit down my leg but it fit my body perfectly and my tone skin. I pulled out a pair of black strapless heels and I put on my jewelry and brushed out my long brunette hair it came down to my tailbone.

my grandmother actually wanted to make me look like a hooker not a whore well same thing different names. I apply some lipgloss and shuffled into the hallway closing the door behind me and walked downstairs.

I didn't even want to come here. I was perfectly fine moving into my new apartment in new york so I can finish my studies at Hollis. It a university on the upper east side of new york. My father thought it would be fine for me to move schools after what happened in Boston. But I think he wanted me closer to my second older brother Austin.

And being near Austin meant being near him.

I speed walk through the foyer towards the back of the house. I took a martini from a waiter tray as he walked past me I gulped it down before clearing my throat and walking out to the patio. I will be back home tomorrow let just get through this.

It's not like I don't like this town I grew up here and every time I think of it he fills my mind. it hurt to be here even after what happened. we come here sometimes but for parties and to visit my grandparents, but I have foggy memories about this town and what happened that one summer night.

that night that feels like it was all my fault.

either way, I'm starting new next week so that a thankful thing. Maybe I can finally have this fun and release this anticipation out of me. I rushed past the kitchen and more waiters as I finally reached the glass double doors leading towards the patio.

I stepped into the patio ballons and massive flower status filled all around the pool the whole place itself was nice. tress stood tall all over the grass and beautiful gardens of roses and lilies and all type of flowers you would find in a flower shop.

I inhaled the sweet smell of violets and roses instantly reminded me of spring butterflies flying all around the garden, I turn right and nodded as I walked past people mostly my father's friends or people he doesn't even know, and swear they are long-time friends.

I looked around looking to see if I saw my father or even my brother's insight instead I saw my grandmother I looked away hoping she didn't see me but sadly she did she waved me over and I let out a deep sigh.

I walked over but my hand was grabbed by my brother Austin. "don't manhandle me like I'm one of your daily whores," I mumbled making him laugh his brown hair falling onto his forehead "sorry but dads looking for us," Austin sheepish smile and I sighed.

He grabbed my hand and walked inside the house where my father Killian was talking to a waiter. He looked over at us and dismissed the waiter.

"you called for us father? " I asked and he nodded "yes I want you two on your best behavior tonight," he stated not asked which means there's a reason.

"for what purpose dear old dad," Austin snicked Making dad glare at him.

"don't test me, boy, I really like this woman and I want things to go smoothly," he insisted

"fine daddy you have no worries I would make sure Austin here is on his best behavior if," I started he let out a frustrated growl and I chuckled "sh don't worry it's nothing serious dad I just want a new car perhaps an all-black Audi r8," I suggested

he let out a frustrated sigh he ran his hand through his dark hair "fine," he said exhaustedly and I squealed happily, grabbing Austin's hand as we rushed out the door.