Chapter 36

CAMILA

It seems like since coming here and finding the Wilkins family I am constantly having the best day ever. Yesterday was no exception. It was our first Christmas since being here and since being free from Miguel. I was very apprehensive leading up to the day because I never know how the kids are going to react or what feelings they may have. I could tell throughout the day there were moments when maybe they were thinking about this last year and the trauma that we had endured, but between opening gifts, a full Christmas dinner, and hot chocolate and smores next to the firepit Gruff built behind the body shop, there were so many smiles that day.

The biggest smiles came when Nico and Anna opened their final gifts from Gruff and me, their own house keys. We went to the hardware store and found one that was neon orange and the other with a unicorn on it and knew those would be the perfect way to tell the kids that we had found a house. We still need to go through escrow and all the final details so the house key doesn’t actually go to anything, but once we get in the house for good, we will go back down and get the keys cut for them.

The house we picked was the one in the same neighborhood as Bellamy and Maverick. I wouldn’t call it walking distance, but certainly biking distance. Gruff and Maverick have already been talking about off-road vehicles or golf carts that they could buy and fix up. That would be a fun little project for Nico to help with. His interest in cars has very clearly moved from models to the real thing. If I let him drop out and just do an unpaid internship under Gruff he’d probably jump on that opportunity. 

Unlike Bellamy and Mav’s place, ours is not a total fixer-upper. Some small things here and there will need to be done, but Gruff said that they did most of the work on their parent’s house and Mav’s, so it would be nothing they couldn’t handle. Part of me worries that he’ll resent moving out of the apartment above the shop but I think that is mostly my insecurities that don’t seem to ever go away. Gruff loves me, something that I’ve not doubted since he said those words to me.

The shop is closed today, which means Gruff is sleeping in rather than his normal 5:30 am alarm clock going off. I’ve become so accustomed to him getting up that I find myself wide awake anyway. After going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I decide that maybe giving Gruff a little morning wake-up can be a belated Christmas present for both of us. I make sure the door is locked, the last thing I want is the kids walking in on us. It took me a little bit of time to not worry about the noise level, usually, it just means that I have to keep it down more than I’d like to prefer.

The top blanket is long gone from Gruff, he’s a warm sleeper, all that remains is a flat sheet that is tenting from his half-hard cock. I move the sheet off of him and then slowly pull down his sleep shorts until his bare cock pops out. The moment my hand grips around the base, I feel it become fully aroused and Gruff even lets out a bit of a grumble. I moisten my lips and then slide my mouth over his cock. On the second time down my throat, I feel Gruff’s hand dig into my hair and when I look up he’s eyeing me with that lustful look of his.

“Don’t stop on my account, gorgeous,” he says in his gravelly morning voice. I smile and slide his cock back into my mouth. I cannot take him fully in, but I may have learned a trick from the girls about making sure it feels like I’m deep-throating him. When I say girls I mean Landry and Bellamy because Hattie was having no part in the conversation about oral sex with her brother.

Working in sync, my mouth and hands move up and down his shaft and his moans grow louder and louder. I take my hand and cup his balls, giving them a little squeeze, when I am pulled off his cock and in a quick motion he flips me onto my back and crashes his lips into mine. I could tell that he was close to finishing and I really wanted to take it all, but I guess he has other plans. Gruff’s large hands slide under the large t-shirt I wear to bed and pull down on my panties. I kick them the rest of the way off and he settles between my legs, the head of his cock pressing against my entrance.

“You have a pretty mouth, darling, but I don’t want to blow my load in there.”

“I was just trying to give you a belated Christmas gift.”

“Mmhmm and now we get to have that gift together. Forewarning, I’m so fucking close this isn’t going to last long.”

I giggle at his admission, “I’m always ready to cum for you.”

He growls as he pushes himself into me. I didn’t need any foreplay of my own, my pussy was already wet just going down on him. He was right that he wasn’t going to last long, I can sense the changing in his breathing already. Gruff slides his hand between our bodies and the rough patch of his thumb goes to work on my clit, throwing me over the edge in a matter of minutes. He pulls me closer to him and presses his mouth against my neck as he reaches his own peak. 

Once finished, he stays on top of me, even after his cock has begun to go flaccid inside of me. I run my hands through his messy hair and say a small little prayer to whatever higher power is responsible for bringing this man into my life because he certainly is my everything.

----

“Come on, Mom, why do I have to wear a tie and dress pants? It isn’t like I’m part of the wedding ceremony or anything.”

“Because it is a wedding, Nico, and Mav and Bellamy are paying for a very nice ceremony and reception, and for this type of wedding we need to dress up in more than just your least dirty pair of jeans.”

I’m pretty certain the entire county heard Nico’s eyes roll at my insistence that we look through his clothes for something nice to wear to the upcoming nuptials. Much to my dismay, it seems that many of Nico’s dress clothes that are appropriate for winter months no longer fit him. I’ve been going through crates of his clothes all morning and all I’ve found that fit is some of his dress shirts from Catholic school.

“What’s going on in here?” Gruff leans against the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. “She torturing you, Nico?”

I toss a pair of socks in his direction, but he catches them with no problem. “Hush yourself. We’re trying to find clothes for the wedding and I’m disappointed that I didn’t think about this sooner.”

“Why can’t he just wear jeans?”

“See!” Nico exclaims with his arms wide open.

“Oh, not you too.”

“What?” Gruff looks at me confused.

“You cannot wear jeans to your brother’s wedding! Have you seen the venue? It is a plated dinner service for crying out loud.”

“Just because Bells convinced Maverick to wear a suit doesn’t mean I have to. I’m not marrying her.”

“I’m with Gruff on this.” Nico walks to the other side of the room and the two guys teaming up together, thinking they’re going to win this battle.

“Yeah, that’s not happening. We’re going shopping tomorrow, Nico. Don’t worry, Gruff is coming with.” I walk past Nico and kiss him on the cheek and then up to Gruff, kissing him on the lips and patting his chest with my hand, “Bring your credit card, babe.”

With a wink and a giggle, I leave both boys in the bedroom to stew together. They both know it is a losing battle, but I’ll let them think they won today.