Chapter 27

GRUFF

I could feel the heat coming from in between Camila’s legs and I just know that I needed to explore it more and sink into her in a way nobody has ever done before. I might be very confident when it comes to my skills in the bedroom, but being this intimate with her is almost scary. She’s been through a lot and even though we’re about a month post-attack, I’m not sure how much healing she’s done. I haven’t pushed her on every single detail about the time that Miguel had her, but I knew that things had been done to her, things I wish I could murder him myself though.

I slide my hand from between her legs to the waistband of her sleep shorts, making eye contact with her at all times. I’m well aware that her cues for me to stop may be non-verbal and I don’t want to miss a thing. I slide my hand under the waistband of her shorts and then under her panties, she’s still looking at me with lust in her eyes, so I don’t stop. “Spread your legs for me a bit, baby,” I whisper to her and she listens right away. With just enough room, I slowly move my knuckle across her opening.

“Gruff,” she whispers my name and it sounds so fucking sweet coming off her lips. I can feel how wet she is, I spread her lips apart, just enough for my knuckle to rub up against her clit. She jumps for a moment and I freeze, not wanting to go further without permission, but when I look at her, her face lights up in a huge smile. “Keep going, please.”

“As you wish, love.” I begin with just one finger, sliding in and out of her. My lips venture down to the soft skin of her neck. I can feel the vibrations of every moan and whimper through her throat. Her nails dig into my back as my sign to keep going. I add another finger and her moan turns more into a scream.

“Oh shit, Gruff!” 

“You like that, Baby?”

“Yes...yes...oh God, your fingers they’re like...oh God.”

I’ve made her come before, but it has been dry humping. There is not a sexy way to put it. I’ve been patient with her because I knew neither of us was going anywhere and I wasn’t going to push her boundaries. Sure, it meant having to whack off in the bathroom once she fell asleep, but I was okay with that. Actually getting to make her cum, make her fall over the edge, this is one of the best experiences ever and so different from her just grinding on my erection. I draw a circle with my tongue behind her ear while moving my fingers in and out of her. Her entire body lifts up and then she collapses as the orgasm rips through her body.

“Oh, oh my, Gruff! More, more, please!” Her hand slides below my waistband and she cups my hard cock inside my hands. She gasps when her soft palm feels my bare skin, my boxers unable to contain the full erection happening.

I laugh and roll over onto my back, resting my hands behind my back, “Go ahead and check it out,” I say to her with a smirk.

“Is it that pathetic? I swear I’ve been a penis before, it’s just I haven’t really like taken in one in a really long time.” She is adorable, looking all embarrassed. I can’t tell if the rosy color of her cheeks is because of the orgasm or embarrassment.

“Don’t worry about a thing, love. You can do whatever you want with it, take your time. We don’t need to rush anything.”

She takes a moment and then seems to gain the confidence she needs to do more. Kneeling between my legs, she grabs the bottom hem of her tank top and pulls it over her head. I groan at the nude-colored bralette that she wears in her sleep. My eyes graze up and down her body, but I notice her arm come forward to cover her stomach. I reach forward and take her arm, pulling it away from her body. “You don’t need to cover yourself, Camila. You’re stunning, every inch of you.”

She laughs uncomfortably, “You don’t need to pretend, Gruff. Remember, I’ve seen the type of girl you normally sleep with. I’ve had two babies and I’m closer to forty than I care to remember.”

“Hey, look at me.” She responds right away, looking into my eyes. I let my thumb drag down the side of her cheek and then over her full lips. “I said what I said. You are stunning. I’m not lying to you and I don’t want you to ever think that I see you in any other way than the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. Got it?”

She smiles and nods, “I got it.” Hopefully, that will bring her confidence back up to where it should be. I lean back once again and let her take control once more. Camila sucks in her bottom lip while she pulls down on my sweatpants and boxers. I lift my hips slightly to help and don’t miss the glimmer in her eyes when my cock pops up in all its glory. I know bragging is bad, but I’m not average anywhere, certainly not between my legs.

“Wow,” her comment makes me laugh and she wraps her hand around my cock, slowly stroking up and down. Her small hands don’t quite make it around the base of my cock. We both watch intently as she strokes up and down, up and down. “Gruff?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“I want to ride you, I want to be in control, can we do that?”

“You do NOT need to ask permission to ride me, darling. I’m here for your pleasure, use me however you want.”

She bites on her bottom lip again but then maneuvers around to slide off her shorts and panties. I groan watching her slowly remove her clothes, followed soon after by the bralette that she was wearing. Her tits are the perfect handful and the perfect teardrop shape. I’d love to get my mouth around those nipples of hers, but I know I need to let her take control this time.

“Camila, go grab my wallet, babe.” I need her to get a condom, but I also selfishly want to watch her ass while she walks across the hotel room. Sure enough, her cheeks are round little plumps that I want to sink my teeth into. She catches me staring when she turns back around, but I have no shame. I open my wallet to grab a condom, but the spot I normally keep one is empty. “Fuck.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t have one. Shit. Okay, new plan, I’m going to run down to the gas station and grab some condoms. I promise it’ll be worth the blue balls and then,” I motion up and down over her body, “whatever the equivalent to blue balls is for women.”

I start to stand up, but she climbs on the bed and presses her hand against my chest, “Gruff, I..um...I can’t have kids anymore and all the testing they’ve done since, you know, it’s all been clear and I was given those anti-virals and….God, I’m rambling. I guess I’m saying that I trust you.”

“I’ve always used a condom,” I blurt out and Camila sits up straight.

“Oh, okay then I get it.”

“No, no…” I grab her waist and pull her back towards me until her bare chest touches mine. “I meant that I’ve always used protection if you trust me, if you want….”

“I trust you.” She places her hand on my chest again and slowly pushes me back to my original position. She straddles over my legs and starts to stroke my cock again until he is ready and raring to go again. Her eyes never leave mine as she moves herself over my cock. I hold it for her while she lines herself up. She moans as she slowly lowers herself down onto me, I keep my eyes on her the entire time to give her reassurance that it is me, I’m the one filling her up. 

When she finally slides fully over my cock I swear the stars align and I hear angels sing. She begins to move her hips, sliding over me. I let her take full control, but I can’t keep my hands off her completely. It doesn’t take long before her breathing begins to quicken once again. I slide my hand between us and find her clit with my finger, adding to her stimulation. She throws her head back and screams my name as her walls begin to squeeze against my cock. I try to hold for as long as I can, but the way she’s moving is making it impossible. I take her lips in mine and muffle the sound of my own groans through kisses. 

Once we both finish, I rest back against the headboard and she falls forward to rest her head on my chest. I push her hair off her forehead and press a kiss against it. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Gruff. Thank you. For everything.”

I wrap my arms around her and feel her relax. She doesn’t need to thank me for anything. If anything I’m pretty sure I owe her a thank you. She showed me what love is supposed to be and filled a massive gap in my life I didn’t realize was there.