I could only imagine.

...

Poor Julie.

"So maybe I did, but it was YOUR boyfriend who started it. I may have gotten us banned from here, but Ashton was the reason behind at least eight of the eleven places we got banned from."

Julie sighs, "Trust me, I know. He may be my boyfriend, but I take no responsibility for that crazy bastard..."

"He's not... that bad." Damien stumbles, causing a small giggle to escape from my mouth.

"You are just saying that because you basically grew up with him, I on the other hand, got thrown into it." Julie groans.

We laugh.

"I wouldn't say you were 'thrown' into it, I'm pretty sure that was a choice."

"A choice that almost got me expelled."

"Oh cmon, all I remember is you two being all lovey dovey at the start of your relationship. All us boys had to watch it." He points at Julie accusingly.

She shakes her head, "Damien, my sweet, sweet child... let me summarize my first month of dating Ashton for you..."

Damien raises an eyebrow as Julie takes a deep breath, "I got sent to detention twice, the principal's office three times, and the counselors six because they thought I wasn't mentally okay. The reasons for that? Ashton fought any guy who looked at me, kidnapped-..."

"borrowed..."—Damien

"-... KIDNAPPED me from my classes to go out with him, and made me late for school almost every other day. The guy is crazy."

"Minor details." Damien jokes, but scoots away when Julie gives me a look.

"Amber, you agree with me, right?" She questions.

"I mean, when you put it that way..." I say, before getting nudged in the shoulder by Damien.

"You are supposed to be on my side!!" Damien whines at me, to which I playfully roll my eyes.

"But I don't agree with you."

"It doesn't matter."

"Why?"

"Because we are dating~..." he leans in to try and kiss my cheek, but I lean away from him.

"Not happening." I cross my arms over my chest while trying to hold back a laugh as gives me a look.

"What, why!!"

"Because I'm still mad at you."

"It wasn't my fault we got banned!" He argues.

"I'm pretty sure it was."

"Okay fine, it was partially my fault."

"Most."

"Basically all." Julie interrupts, earning a glare from Damien.