"I didn't know we would come this far without being lost either!" Taehyung sarcastically replied.

"I'm glad that you came here safe and sound hyung!"

"I'm glad that you care about me coming here safely!"

You and your friend awkwardly looked at those two. They were just having another conversation in their favorite language: sarcasm and it was getting so sarcastic that your head started hurting.

"Okay stop stop stop! It's getting too sarcastic and my head's hurting. Let's go on?"

"Fine." both of them grumbled and Jungkook looked at your friend. "Wanna race?"

"K loser." Jungkook didn't say anything as your friend just started running out of nowhere. "Hey stop running! You're cheating!"

"Whatever loser!" she yelled.

"You little- ugh!"

You looked inside and gulped. "Why are you so scared?"

"I'm just... you know what? I'm not having another conversation with you in sarcasm! It will end with my head hurting! Let's go!"

"K~"

You tried to keep a brave facade, but it broke when you heard a stick snap. "Aaah! There's something over there!" you jumped and hid behind Taehyung while pointing at a bush.

"Oh my god! Stop screaming, you banshee! That was just a rabbit!"

"What?"

"Look there, you idiot." he turned your head, and you saw a fluffy bunny hopping away. "Oh."

"I was going to take a picture of it but you screamed and now it's gone."

"Sowwy~"

"I forgive you because you're cute."

"What?"

"What."

"... did you just call me cute?"

"No! I was calling the bunny cute!"

"No, you said you're cute. You didn't say it was cute!"

"I said it was cute, not you're cute!"

"No, you said you're cute!"

"Can you two banshees stop arguing and walk faster!?" Jungkook yelled, and you knew another sarcastic argument was going to happen.

"Oh, I didn't know we were arguing!"

"You two were arguing hyung!"

"Oh, I didn't notice!"

"I know!"

"Can you two just stop?! Jungkook, what did you want to tell me?" your friend yelled out of frustration.

"Uhh..." Jungkook gave you a look, and you nodded. You held her hand and said. "___... we've thought long and hard about this."

"What? What do you mean? Kookie, what is happening? What is she saying?"

"Uhhh I'd love to say it to you but I'd rather have ___ say it."

"What? Are you breaking up with me and you've been cheating on me with one of those annoying girls?!"

"Whoa, girl! Hold your train right now! He's not breaking up with you, and he didn't cheat on you with those annoying girls. We all hate them, always throwing dirty looks at us for reason unknown."

"So what are you saying?"

"Look I-"

"Well, well, well! Look at what we have here! Two princes from the court and their pets! We've hit the jackpot!" you flinched at the voice and turned around.