Chapter 44

"First Kiss!"

Mahir could feel bela's breath on his neck which is not helping, rather only raising his harmones. And without a second thought he smashed his lips with her's and Bela widen her eyes in shock.

Registering what just happened she slowly closed her eyes cluching his shirt at the back while both seems to lost in eachother.

His lips brushed her's softly, delicately, feeling the warmth of her skin, and the taste of her lip balm lingered far after it had gone. Her heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

She wasn't kissing back, rather was feeling his lips on her. She could feel his love and affection in his kiss. It wasn't a passionate one rather was slow and smooth where he was only feeling her.

Bela backed a little feeling breathless and Mahir understanding left her lips unwillingly and joined there foreheads both breathing heavily.

He slowly backed off and still cupping her face, he placed a soft yet a long kiss on her forehead and then looked at her face and saw Bela's eyes still closed. He mentally cursed himself for not controlling.

"What did I just do? It's me who love her, she doesn't.. I shouldn't have done this without her permission", Mahir thought looking at her

"Bela", he called her softly

When Bela din't respond he gets more anxious thinking that he hurt her with his stunt now.

"Bela don't scare me, please look at me baby", Mahir said softly

Bela slowly opened her eyes and looked at him and the next moment Mahir hugged her close to his chest.

"Sorry", said Mahir and Bela at a time

Wondering why the other said sorry they immediately backed off and looked at eachother.

"Sorry?", they asked at a time again

"First you say, why were you sorry?", Mahir asked

"No first you tell me, why did you tell sorry?", Bela asked

"Ok fine let's say together", Bela continued to which mahir nodded

"For kissing you", Said mahir

"Coz I don't know how to kiss", Bela said

Both looking shocked at eachother listening to there confessions. Mahir was feeling guilty that he kissed her without her permission while here Bela was feeling sad that she couldn't kiss back and was thinking if Mahir would be upset regarding it.

While here Bela's face fell listening to his words while Mahir's face lit up.

"He's sorry for kissing me, I was a fool who thought he kissed me coz he like me.. it was just a heat of the moment for him", Bela thought with moist eyes 

"She's sorry for not kissing me back and that mean she liked kissing me, she doesn't have any problem with it.. and that means she likes me, she likes me otherwise I'm sure she wouldn't like me kissing her", thought mahir smiling

He looked at her who looks as if she will explode anytime in tears, Mahir was confused seeing her face and that's when he realised it messed up.

"Bela see you are getting it wrong, I said sorry coz I kissed you without your permission.. I mean I just meant that I should have seeked your permission before I proceed", Mahir clarified