Chapter 26

"Not Just Another Day!"

Next morning, the rest of them were just lying on the floor sleeping due to the previous night activities. They all were just hopping and playing around and soon fell asleep due to the alcohol effect.

While, on the other side in Mahir's room both Bela and Mahir were sleeping hugging eachother. Mahir was lying on bela's chest placing his head under her chin, also by holding her waist tightly.

Slowly, mahir got up and rubbing his eyes he lifted his head and saw Bela almost under him. He shook his head in disbelief of not understanding of how this happened.

While Mahir was trying to recollect the previous night's incidents still lying on her, he felt a moment and understood that Bela was also waking up.

Bela also slowing opened her eyes and saw mahir completely on top of her, she went shocked and was about to shout but mahir closed her mouth with his hand.

"Shh don't shout", mahir whispered

Bela just pushed mahir and sat on the bed getting nervous.

"How did I come here? I mean.. why am I in your room?", Bela asked

"I don't know but let's talk about it later, first leave from my room before anyone see's us like this", mahir said getting up from the bed

Bela just hummed and left the room. She directly went to kuhu's room and took an immediate shower relaxing herself. Both again came out at a time and shared a confused look. Going down they saw everyone were just lying down while they both somehow woke everyone.

"Everyone get ready first, I need to talk", mahir said glaring at yuvi

Few minutes later as said everyone comes down but yuvi was getting nervous seeing Mahir's angry face.

"We were drunk yesterday, and may I know how yuvi?", Mahir asked sternly

"Um.. Bhai don't scold me, I just did it for fun", yuvi said hesitating

"Yuvi..", mahir was saying but Bela interrupted

"Leave it mahir ji, it's over now.. so stop scolding him like this", Bela said rolling her eyes

"Whatever, don't repeat this again yuvi", mahir said sternly

"God you just left the topic there just after Bela said? I'm going mad seeing this new change in you Bhai", kuhu said holding her head dramatically

Now mahir din't know what to answer, he was already having too many thoughts running in his mind about the previous night so not wanting to talk more he just left to his room. While Anu frowned listening to that.

Bela also went back to one of the guest room and tried to remember like mahir was doing walking to and fro in his room.

"Won't you dance with me?"

"Your eyes, it always says something to me.. I just love them"

"I love when you smile, you look so cute.."

"Do it again"

"Hayy don't pout like that Bela, I'm getting naughty ideas"

"Not a issue, it's mine.. for today let's share the bed, ok?"

All they could remember was blur scenes but these dialogues were constantly ringing in both there minds.