But.

His eyes slanted towards the falling man that was about to hit the ground.
But before the head of that person was about to be smashed aganist the ground the unconscious body of the person floated in mid air. Guang Wang Lei appeared before him. He stared at the unconscious Chu Gui. Guang Wang Lei could feel the mana that was almost drained out of Chu Gui's body was being poured back into the person's body.
He frowned at this discovery. Who was this man? The soul residing in the bastard's body, just what kind of identity did he have?
Guang Wang Lei gave it a thought. He was wandering around the universe looking for them. When he was about to enter another dimension his sight fell on a passing light that entered a portal that had been built just then. So he followed it because the world that was connected through the portal looked familiar. And here after he woke up, he went to war then he met Chu Gui.
Guang Wang Lei was sure that the passing light he saw belonged to the soul residing inside Chu Gui.

"Should I kill you?" He murmured as he raised his hand placing them on the resting person's neck. Just a snap. It needed just a snap for him to get rid of the person before him. The unconscious person was unaware of the danger that was lurking around him.
Guang Wang Lei recalled the man's crimson red mana, a strong energy that was ladden with destructive powers, the mana particles so pure and mighty that it could withstand his own godly powers. He retracted his hand.
"Fine. I won't kill you." His eyes squinted at the unconscious Ivar. His gaze then shifted to the ongoing war. His figure disappeared.

Guang Wang Lei interrupted the battle. He released his mana aura at full power. Wisps of cloud like magic particles flooded the entire sky covering it with a vibrant red screen.
Everybody felt a shiver run down their spine. They all looked up at the person who had released this unbelievable pressure. The moment their eyes looked into the ruthless gaze of the initiator, they all felt their knees give up the strength in them as everybody slumped down.

"Kneel." An absolute order fell on their ears.

At this command everyone present went on their knees, prostrating before Guang Wang Lei. This included the ally as well as the enemies.
The enemies were sweating hard, their heart thumping with an overwhelming fear as if they could be killed any moment. That was when they realised that Guang Wang Lei had been holding back his power. He clearly had the strength to wipe them out without much hassle yet he actually watched them fight, playing fool of them. 
But they had no  power to resist this absolute power.

"The war is over. If anybody wishes to retaliate, remember, I will rip you to pieces." An authorative voice filled the sky. As Guang Wang Lei spoke he turned aorund ready to leave the battlefield.

As he left no one let out a voice of complain. The enemies were trembling on their knees. A magnificent pressure was crashing down their bodies as if telling them that it was impossible to fight back. They couldn't even resist this pressure so there was no question of retaliation.

Ivar, who was currently undergoing the system's healing process, thus, missed this amazing spectecular. If he were to see this, he would freak out pondering about the protagonist's real identity.
It wasn't until two days later did his eyes finally opened.

"Host. The healing process has been completed." Nulis spoke.

Ivar clicked his tongue. So he had lost that battle. He swept his gaze around. Currently he was lying on a bed. He got up and walked out of the room. The entire courtyard was empty. There were no signs of people anywhere within the compound of this place. It was an empty house where there was only him.
"Nulis, do you have a rough idea on who that person is?"

The system paused. "Host. That....I don't know."

Ivar heard it reply. "Then....are there people who can travel to different worlds without a system's assistance? One thing for sure he is not like us, like me." Ivar was able to travel to different worlds because of the system. But that man seemed to be able to do so on his own.
As for what happened after he lost consciousness, he did not knew. Neither did Nulis. So asking the system would be pointless.