38

"Hey, Coran, there's heat suppressants in the med bay, right?" Lance asked, leaning against the entrance to the bridge. After thinking for a moment, Coran turned to face Lance."I believe so, number three. Why do you ask?" Coran questioned. "Ah... Well, Keith's heat started last night, and he's almost out of heat suppressants," Lance explained, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "Do you need help finding them?" Coran asked, beginning to walk over to Lance."Oh, no, I don't. I'll find the suppressants soon enough. I want to give Keith enough time to finish his nest," Lance said before leaving the bridge and heading down to the med bay.Keith watched Lance leave, a small sigh escaping. Keith pulled himself from the bed and gathered the nesting materials Lance had brought."Stupid heat," Keith mumbled to himself as he placed his pile next to the bed. Sighing to himself, Keith climbed onto the bed and started making his nest. "It needs to be perfect..." The omega whispered, fidgeting with the soft fabric. Before Keith knew it, he was curled up in a fluffy nest, his mind fuzzy once again. Keith looked up as the bedroom door opened, and Lance entered. "Hey, Kitten. I got you some more suppressants and food, of course," Lance said as he entered the room and set the food next to the bed. "Oh, and that is a lovely nest, Kitten," The alpha spoke as he ruffled Keith's hair. Keith smiled up at Lance, a purr escaping from his throat. Standing up off the bed, Keith pressed his body against Lance's. He began to nuzzle his alpha's neck."Hi, Kitten. Do you need something?" Lance asked, placing his hands on Keith's hips. Keith lifted his head, kissing Lance. The alpha kissed back, pulling Keith closer to himself. Looping his fingers onto Lance's belt loops, Keith sat back on the bed, pulling Lance with him. "I see," Lance murmured, realizing what his omega wanted. Removing Keith's hands from his jeans, Lance pinned the omega to the bed. Using one hand to hold Keith's hands over his head, Lance grabbed Keith's chin, making Keith look at him. "What do you want?" Lance asked in a low tone as he studied Keith's face. The omega let out a small whimper before speaking."You... I want you," Keith whispered, his voice small. Lance nodded, pulling away from Keith and beginning to undress. Panic began to rise in Keith's chest as he watched his alpha undress. "No... I don't want this," Keith breathed out, catching Lance's attention. Turning around, Lance cocked his head to the side. "Are you alright, Kitten? We don't have to do this if you don't want to," Lance spoke gently, buttoning his pants back. Lance sat next to Keith and placed a hand on the omega's lower back. Keith flinched slightly, his eyes wide. "Would you like to cuddle, maybe talk about whatever?" Lance suggested as he traced a small circled onto Keith's back. The omega nodded slowly, leaning his petite body into Lance's. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith, pulling the omega and himself down onto the bed."Do you wanna talk about what happened? I mean, I understand if you just didn't wanna fuck. You just seemed panicked. It worried me a little," Lance sighed, pulling Keith closer. Keith tensed, a frown pulling at his lips. "I don't want to be hurt again," Keith whispered, staring blankly at the wall. Running his fingers through Keith's hair, Lance furrowed his brows. "Did I hurt you last time, Kitten?" The alpha asked, letting out a sigh. Keith shook his head, fidgeting with the periwinkle sheets. "Did someone else hurt you?" Lance asked, starting to grow concerned. This time, Keith nodded. The omega's chest felt tight as he tried to calm himself down. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's alright, I've got you, Kitten," Lance reassured, rubbing his omega's shoulders. "Can you tell me who hurt you?" Lance asked softly, making the omega begin to tremble."No! I don't want to talk about this anymore!" Keith shouted, pulling away from Lance. The alpha frowned, watching as Keith slid down to the floor and began to sob. "Keith, what's wrong?" Lance asked as he slid down next to Keith. "I don't want to talk about," Keith murmured, hiding his face in his knees as he let out another cry. "Alright... Can you at least tell me why you freaked out?" Lance questioned, reaching out to touch Keith. "Don't touch me..." Keith murmured, letting out a low growl. "It's not like you'll believe me... No one ever believes these kinds of things," The omega sighed out, looking away from Lance."How do you know I won't believe you, Keith?" The alpha crossed his arms, a bit upset that Keith wouldn't trust him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yikes sorry for taking so long to update. Anyways, enjoy :)