"Are you mad at the girl talking about Jungkook?"

"No."

"You do look mad."

"I'm not mad! Everyone just talks about them like they are pieces of meat and everyone is so tempted to eat them up! I'm pissed at that!"

"You do make a good point."

Everyone cleared out of the path, seeing a murderous expression on your friend's face. Afraid they'll die if they cross her.

Your friend kicked open the cafeteria door and yelled. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Everyone gasped and turned their heads to Jungkook who was just buying his food. He turned around and his eyes lit up when he saw you two. "What?"

She stomped up to him and he backed up to a wall. Everyone started whispering. "What is she doing?!"

"Is she gonna kill him? Did he pissed her off?"

"If he did, may the universe have mercy on him."

"Weren't they friends?"

She tiptoed up to his eye level, bodies nearly connecting. She caged him in between her arms and he nervously sweated, thinking what he did wrong. But he was blushing at the same time.

What she did next made the entire cafeteria gasp. She pulled him by the collar and connected their lips. You just stared at her in shock. You thought she will fuck up everyone's ass.

She pulled away after a good five seconds and brightly smiled. "Nothing just wanted to see you, babe."

Jungkook melted inside when your friend called him babe. He blushed even harder and shyly smiled. Everyone murmured on the turn of events.

You rolled your eyes and grunted. "What are y'all looking at? Go back to your business!"

Everyone stopped staring at them in fear ad went back to their business but glanced at them once in a while. After a few seconds, they thought they were actually cute together.

Polar opposites that attract each other!

You sat along with Taehyung and sighed. "Great they are now shoving dog food on everyone's faces!"

"I know right."

"Now they're becoming ____'s parents. They are still in their forties and married with five kids yet behave like teenagers in love!"

"I find that cute. Like I would love to have that kind of love one day."

You cringed. "Are you... crazy? Don't you know how weird it is to see grown adults in love? Bleh!"

"You don't find it cute?"

"I do but it's just weird." you sighed and started fake crying. "When will Aphrodite give me my tall boyfriend who can pick me up, treat me right, cuddle me, and is very cute will appear!"

You shoved your mouth with pasta and wiped your fake tears. Taehyung stared at you like you were the biggest dumbass he had ever met. Well, you were one.

You couldn't notice that there was a tall guy who can pick you up, cuddle you, treat you right, and is very cute was sitting next to you dumbass.

"Wait where are those motherfrickers?" you looked around and saw no sign of your friend and her boyfriend. "Did those two stupids go to the janitor's closet to make out?"

"I guess they did."

"Boy, you better control your brother!"

"You control your friend!"