"Amara, You have people, People you think you don't have, have been there through it all with you" Blaise said, making me think back.

Your person is closer than you think

I just want to be happy for one minute, were a smile isn't hard to force. I stared over at Blaise who was staring at me. A small smile made its way to my face. "Thank-"

Liliac then come's bursting in, With her perfect red hair in a bun and her pale skin, even paler. Blaise moved away from me as she stood there fiercely.

"You!" She said pointing at me accusingly. I just stare at her, Me and Blaise both confused. I stood up groaning as I leaned against the wall.

"What have I possibly done now."

"Blaise sh-she leaked my file" She basically cried out. Blaise then look at me angered, I put on my glasses and sat at the edge of my bed..

"Lill-" I started to defend myself but Lilly obviously didn't want to hear it.

"It be your own friends. You're nothing but a selfish piece of shit! " She said before storming out, leaving a very angry Blaise with me. You could see the veins in his neck

"Malva while I was actually feeling bad for you, but you pulled this shit! Lillac is innocent. She has nothing to do with this" he motioned between us "I'm done malva. You sit here wondering why you have no one and this is why! Because you do shit like th-" every word he said hit me like a bullet.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, And before you piss all over me talk to Maddie she has a crush on you" I said before shoving him as I walked down stairs. I went to the gym.

Punched the punching bag, Lift some weights, Cardio. Into I was all the way burned out. I changed into a Black plaid skirt with a white lace bra and a jacket.

I went down to my local coffee shop with my computer. I started the service thingy.

Setting: On the beach spreading her ashes. Reception in church

Flower: Sunflower

People: 20

Pastor: UKI

Rest of that information

I was tired when I was on my third cup of coffee. I finished everything for Sunday to be perfect. I looked up to see Caspain in the line. I got up and went over to see Caspain wearing a red fancy jacket with black dress pants and a black slacks.

"Hey stranger" I said crossing my arms, Caspain turned around with a sad expression. "I'm sorry about your mother, She was a amazing women" Caspain respectfully said. No she wasn't.

"Thanks, So what are you doing on this side of town?" I asked not used to seeing Caspain out.

"Good coffee" He said lifting up the coffee the waiter just handed him. "Are you here with someone?" He asked.

I shook my head "you should join me." I walked back over my table and he followed. The rest of the time we spend talking about the dumbest things possible until we got kicked out.

SUNDAY

I was looking in the mirror, Telling myself I'm strong and That I got this. I looked at my nicely pants suit with black heels. My black hair, Attractively sitting on my shoulders.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the church, The reception then started but no sign of Blaise. It was now my father turn for his speech.

He cleared his throat before leaning on the podium. "I loved her, She was a dream, My love, MY hero, Celiac came in at a low point in my life. She introduced me to happiness . She had my beautiful children. She was my everything" My father said kind of tearing up a bit.