50| Deed

"Sit on the chair and open the first three buttons of your shirt." Sunita instructed Aadhya opening the glass shield of the incubator. "I assume you have taken bath and not put any perfumes."

Aadhya nodded sitting on the chair. There was nothing in this world that could explain her happiness. She was finally getting to hold her son. She has waited weeks for this opportunity and couldn't put into words how she felt.

Her husband stood by the door proud how their son reached this milestone. Ryan was improving a lot and he needed to be here only less than two weeks then he can go home, of course with the doctor's approval.

Sunita with the help of nurses gently took her grandson and placed him on his mother's bare chest. His head was covered with a pink hat and his bottom in a diaper. A nurse covered the mother and son with a blanket.

Aadhya cried looking at her baby boy. She smiled looking at her husband. She laughed thanking god. She knew she wouldn't forget this moment even if she had Alzheimer's. This was encrypted on her brain.

Rehan felt his hands shivering when he clicked the picture of his world. His eyes glistened with tears while his heart jumped with joy.

Ryan snuggled into his mother's breast and slept even though he had no idea he was playing with his mother's heart. Rehan sat beside them and wiped Aadhya's tears.

"I love him, maybe more than you," Aadhya said while laughing.

"We are even," He replied kissing her forehead.

They were out of the hospital in three hours. Though both the parents wanted to take him his health condition didn't approve. They were counting days to take him home, which will be in less than two weeks.

"Show me the pictures, pictures," Liya yelled at Rehan as he and Aadhya came near the car. He gave her his phone before getting inside.

"Aww he's so small and cute," Liya commented.

"It's mine, so" Rehan shrugged starting the car. Aadhya rolled her eyes pulling the seatbelt.

"Oh please, Malhotra male genes are so perfect," He added.

"What's the problem with the female genes? Keep your male chauvinism in your parents do not take that here. Understand?" His sister scolded.

Aadhya shook her head and plugged her earphones.

The rest of the ride was brother-sister calling each other names and bringing out all of their past embarrassing incidents.

They were going to mall to shop things needed for Ryan. Aadhya planned to do the shopping when Rehan comes but that didn't go as planned. And since Ryan is a premature baby he has to go home, which has the best surroundings, free of dust, coughs, sneezes, screaming, yelling, fight, as put by Sunita Malhotra.

So she suggested them to move into Rehan's Chacha's house, where everyone stayed before. The house will be cleaned by the helpers so the new parents only had to buy the baby stuff and settle there.

"This is heaven," Liya said as she looked around the shop, dedicated to babies.

Rehan had to take Liya because of her begging, that she cannot touch the baby but can buy everything for him, to which her brother's reply was, "It's my money!". Also Aadhya wanted to take her because she knew how much Liya planned her baby shower and everything.

"So what are we going to buy first?" Liya asked standing in front of them. They looked at each other and at Liya. "God! I knew this. First we will find crib, okay?" She rolled her eyes turning to search for the best crib. She pulled her iPad and it showed the list of things her mother and internet suggested her to buy.